D.S Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic admission forms (ND/HND) for 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma programmes of the Polytechnic.
Applicants who score 120 and ABOVE in the 2020/2021 UTME for admission into full-time National Diploma. Meanwhile, applicants that score BELOW 120 can apply for part-time (weekdays) or part-time (weekend) National Diploma.
Applicants who have completed their National Diploma and the mandatory 1 year IT programme can apply for the Higher National Diploma programmes.
Method of Application
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application.You will be required to fill an account profile creation form
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3.If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this instutution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it.