Dalian University of Technology Scholarships Now Ongoing:The University of Dalian was founded in 1952, when the northern and southern parts of China were divided. Originally, it was named “Dalian Institute of Technology,” with a school motto reading “honesty, diligence, perseverance, and innovation.” Today, DUT is one of the key universities in China’s northeast region. It has two campuses, both situated in Dalian. The university enjoys an international reputation for its teaching and its research work in marine engineering and electronics.
Graduates from our university enjoy high salaries, boosting the vitality of the local economy. Since 1989, our university has been recognized by the IAU as a world-level engineering school. In 1993, the University of Dalian was awarded ‘the title of ‘State Key Universities’, now known as the university is a ‘National Engineering Research Center’ and the second only one in China’s northeast region. In 2003, we were granted by the IAU the international status of “TIEA” (Technology International Education and Awareness).
DUT has signed cooperation agreements with universities in 12 foreign countries and 22 foreign countries; it has established working relationships with 23 governments and universities worldwide. Our university has set up a network for international students that has successfully sent more than 800 students to study abroad.
The University of Dalian is proud of the achievements made by its alumni and staff. Among them are several who have served as diplomats for their country, including Li Tung-hui, the former foreign minister of Taiwan. The university is supported by a variety of social facilities, including libraries and students’ activity centers.
Dalian university also has its own publishing house, which publishes more than 100 titles every year. Sports facilities include badminton courts and skating rinks, as well as an indoor swimming pool. The faculty members are recognized nationally and internationally for their teaching skills; many of them have won awards for outstanding teaching from the Chinese Ministry of Education and other local governments.
They publish more than 300 papers in both English and Chinese every year. The university is proud to have provided intellectual talent to their parent countries and to the world at large.
The scholarship process is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for undergraduate international students! The Dalian University of Technology Scholarships Department offers scholarships for undergraduate international students coming from all over the world. Students are eligible to receive up to $10,000 USD in scholarships by summer 2023.
Here are some of the major scholarship programs. Design Scholarship: $6,000 Programming Scholarship: $2,500 Global Communications Scholarship ($1,500) The scholarship covers full college tuition, which means that the scholarship does not cover other fees such as student fees, incidental expenses, etc.
Summary of Details for the Dalian University of Technology Scholarships
The University of Technology scholarships are offered in the form of financial aid, research opportunities, and even overseas study. If you’ve got a great idea for a project, Dalian University of Technology is the perfect place to get it off the ground. Why not sign up for one of their many programs?
Host country: China
Host university: Dalian University
Program Degree: Bachelors, Masters
funded by: Dalian University of Technology Scholarships
Open to: International Students
The deadline for the application of the scholarships is March 20, 2023.
Documents Needed to Apply for Dalian University of Technology Scholarships
The documents needed to apply are:
- Transcripts: the original copy of your college transcript Proof of English Language Proficiency: TOEFL, IBTOEFL, IELTS (international language proficiency test), or proof that you are enrolled in an English-speaking academic program.
- Resume: a resume listing your education, work and other experience.
- Recommendation letters: a recommendation letter from a professor or an advisor
- A copy of your passport photo page, the actual passport, and copies of your current visas
- Proof of Nationality: If you are not a Chinese citizen, you must provide an original transcript from your home university stating the degree conferred and date of graduation, as well as an original copy of your passport indicating nationality, visa type, and expiration date.
- Proof of Residence: a photocopy of one item from each category below.
- A photocopy of your registration certificate or residence permit, issued within the last six months.
- A photocopy of a health insurance card or a medical insurance card issued within the last six months
- A letter from your employer stating that you are employed by the company and that you have been employed there for at least one year (if you are currently employed).
- A statement you make that the information on the application is true and complete to the best of your knowledge and belief, signed with your signature, and dated.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalian University of Technology Scholarships
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be a degree holder from one of the following degrees: Bachelor, Master, or PhD Be a legal resident in Mainland China for two years or more.
- Have not received any other scholarship (excluding government-supported scholarships) in the last 12 months.
- Have not been employed full-time by an institution during their study period.
- “Applicants need to submit application materials, including academic transcripts and resumes, as well as proof of residency such as an identity card and/or housing lease agreement.”
The Eligibility Criteria for Dalian University of Technology Scholarships describes the qualifications required to be eligible for scholarships granted by this prestigious university.
How to Apply for Dalian University of Technology Scholarships
The steps to applying are:
Step 1: Find out more about the scholarships by visiting the scholarship board. Find out more about the scholarships by visiting the scholarship board. Dalian University of Technology, located in the beautiful coastal city of Dalian, has a scholarship board that organizes and hosts a variety of scholarships. This International Scholarship Board is always looking for exceptional students who are interested in studying at Dalian University of Technology. “How to Apply for Dalian University of Technology Scholarships” Step 2: Fill out the application form.
Step 3. Read up on selection criteria, including how to prepare your application and what is required of you.
Step 4: Send your application form via mail or email.
Step 5: Wait for a reply from Dalian University of Technology
Step 6. Get your visa and off you go
Benefits to Gain from Studying at the Dalian University
The benefits are:
- It is one of the first universities in China to offer an undergraduate degree program in engineering.
- The university has a long history that enables it to develop unique teaching methods.
- In 2013, the university became a National Teaching Excellence Model College.
- In 2014, the university became an international leader in the number of patents registered.
- You are eligible for student aid if your family’s annual net income is below $50,000. You can stay in China for another four years to finish your undergraduate degree.
- If you take the optional certificate program, you can earn an additional two years of credit towards your degree.
- You may get the chance to study at one of the world leading institutions like: Oxford University and Cambridge University “University College London and The London School of Economics and Political Science” under a third year exchange program.
- Teachers in diaoyu university have good standing at national level, among them there are three professors with professor title and ten professors with advanced master title.
- In 2015, the university was awarded a gold medal by the China Ministry of Education for its excellent teaching.
- In 2016, the university was the first to graduate students from a class of more than 200 foreign students. The university is ranked 4th in the “Top 100 Chinese universities” published by “foreign experts.”
Dalian University of Technology’s admission process is divided into seven phases. First, there is an entrance examination and a written test. Second, all courses are evaluated according to six performance criteria; third, scores from two admission tests and two student evaluation surveys are added together. Fourth, only secondary school graduates with excellent results in Chinese language and mathematics are allowed to take the hardest courses in Chinese college entrance examinations. If you want to study engineering and other technical fields, Dalian University of Technology could be a great choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apply for scholarships early and often. Some scholarship deadlines are as early as a year before you start college. You don’t need to wait until you’ve made your final decision about your school to apply.
- Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023-24 inhttps://brightscholarship.com › dalian-university-of-tec…
- Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023-24 in …https://brightscholarship.com › dalian-university-of-tec…
- Dalian University of Technology (DUT) Chinese Government …https://mummylizzysblog.com.ng › Scholarship
- Chinese Government Scholarship Program How to Apply – HEC https://www.hec.gov.pk › english › lao › CGSP › Pages