Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME/ Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out [See Application Details And Guidelines Below]
This is to inform the general public and especually, candidates who chose Delta State University (DELSU)as first choice in the 2020 UTME that the school’s Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 Acadrmic session have been released by the institution and is now on sale.
Only Candidates who choose DELSU as their first choice and scored 170 and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply. Candidates with awaiting O’level Result can apply.
How to Obtain DELSU Post UTME Form.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to print acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come to the screening with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com for more information.
Closing Date: The online application ends Thursday 1st September 2020.
DELSU Screening Date: To be announced later