DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form, apply for the DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post UTME admission, how to obtain the post utme form
The DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic, Itori, Ogun State hereby invites all candidates who scored 120 and above and applied for admission into the Polytechnic as their first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Available Courses.
|4||OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT||2|
|6||BANKING & FINANCE||2|
|7||SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY||2|
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ;
- Schools Offering Electrical Engineering In Nigeria
- 8 Best Universities Offering Petroleum Engineering in Nigeria
- 2022/2023 JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Guide
- Nursing Degrees in Sweden
- Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship for 2022/2023 Session| Austria
- Features of a Good Technical Writing
- List of 20 Universities In Colombia
ND Admission Requirements for DS Adegbenro ICT Poly
- 5 O’Level Credits in WAEC, NECO, SSCE, GCE, AND NABTEB including Mathematics and English Language and any other three (3) relevant subjects in the proposed course of study, in not more than (2) sittings.
BEFORE YOUR PROCEED “Please note that at the time of this publication, the institution post utme form wasn’t available as JAMB exam was ongoing… Do well to visit this page more often or bookmark this page to stay updated when the form is out…
How to Apply for DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME Form.
Prospective applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
Candidates should apply online with the payment of a screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand nairas only (#5,000) is payable with a Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
Additional information is available on the polytechnic website https://dsadegbenropoly.edu.ng/.
For further enquiry, please call: 08033958277, 08038345973, 07038450896