Ekiti State University (EKSU) in Affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo (EACOED) Final Screening Exercise Schedule and Requirements for Fresh/Newly Admitted Degree Students for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The management of the Emmanuel Alayande College of Education (EACOED), Oyo in affiliation with Ekiti State University (EKSU) has announced the final screening details for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted degree students.
EACOED – EKSU Degree Final Screening Exercise Schedule 2020/2021 [Freshmen]
This is to inform all 2020/2021 100 and 200 (Direct Entry) level fresh Full-Time Degree Students that the final screening exercise to be conducted by the Ekiti State University team has been scheduled to hold between Monday, 12 and Wednesday 14 July, 2021 at the BOT Lecture Theatre near the Students’ Affairs Office at 9.00 am on each day. In view of the above, each of the affected candidates is required to come to the venue of the screening with 4 file jackets wherein the documents listed hereunder must be arranged in the following order: () A set of original copies in one (1) file (1) photocopies in each of the remaining three (3) files,
- Application form
- Six (6) recent passport photographs
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance fee, Development Levy and Portal Maintenance fee (Receipts) (Original 8 3 photocopies)
- Evidence of Payment of EACOED fee (Original & 3 photocopies)
- Senior School Certificate May/June (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) – (Original & 3 photocopies)
- Senior School Certificate November/December (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) – (Original & 3 photocopies)
- WASC/GCE O’level (Original & 3 photocopies)
- Secondary School Leaving Testimonial (Original & 3 photocopies)
- NCE for Direct Entry candidates (Original & 3 photocopies)
- EKSU Pre-Degree (if any) (Original & 3 photocopies)
- 2020 JAMB Result Print-out/Slip (Original & 3 photocopies)
- JAMB Admission Letter (Institution Copy) (Original & 3 photocopies)
- Birth certificate Declaration of Age (Original & 3 photocopies)
- Local Government Identification (Original & 3 photocopies)
- Reference Letters from either an Imam or a Pastor and a Senior Public/Civic servant- (Original & 3 photocopies)
- Scratch result Checking Cards (not paper) for O/L results by all candidates
- Payment for EMS prepare envelops by Direct Entry candidates only.
You are all enjoined to attend this final screening exercise punctually as failure will lead to forfeiture of your admission.