GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Publishes Guidelines and Procedures for the Collection of Ethical Approval Certificates.
The management of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) has published the approved guidelines and procedures for the collection of ethical approval certificates.
EKSU Procedure for Collection of Ethical Approval Certificate.
1. Payment of processing fees to the account of the Office of Research and Development by the following categories:
a. Undergraduate Student = ₦1,000.00
b. Postgraduate Student = ₦5,000.00
c. Academic Staff = ₦10,000.00
The account detail is as follows:
- Bank Name: Heritage Bank
- Account Name: EKSU Office of Research and Development
- Account Number: 6002335000
2. Scan the teller /receipt and send to this e- mail: email@example.com for confirmation of payment after which the application for the Ethical Approval Form will be sent to you.
3. Fill and return the same for the processing of the certificate.
4. Attach your research proposal /article with Ethical Approval form on submission for further processing before the certificate is issued.
Attached is the Application For Ethical Approval Form