Update: The entrance exam date has been announced.
You are hereby informed that the entrance examination of the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing is now slated for 23rd September, 2020. Below are the details:
- Examination Date: 23rd September, 2020
- Examination Time: 7:00AM Prompt
- Examination Venue: CBT Centre, Ekiti State University (EKSU)
Candidates are required to come along with the following items for the Examination:
- Writing Materials
- Face Mask
- Personal Hand Sanitizer
- Coloured Print-out of Application Slip
See the requirements below
EKSU Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2020. Candidates are allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO results.
How to Apply for EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission.
- Log on to www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make payment online.
Note: Payment are to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and summary of your application.
CLOSING DATE – Not Stated.
- Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N10,200 [Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only].
- Examination Details: As stated on your application slip.
- Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
For Enquiries: Send an email to email@example.com or Call: 07036338235, 08073831771, 08036050986, 09069924870