GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Federal Co-operative College (FCC), Ibadan Higher National Diploma (HND) Admission Form, Courses, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session [Full-Time and Part-Time].
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan Higher National Diploma (HND) programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Available Programmes and Admission Requirements
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Co-operative Economics & Management (Full Time & Part-Time)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Banking & Finance (Full Time Only)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business Administration & Management (Full Time Only)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computer Science (Full Time Only)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Home & Rural Economics (Full Time Only)
Admission Requirements & Courses Duration.
- National Diploma in Co-operative Economics & Management, Accounting, Marketing, Business Studies, Insurance, Purchasing & Supply and other related programmes with a minimum of Lower Credit level pass from accredited institution.
- One year post ND cognate IT work experience and two years post ND cognate work experience for students with pass grade.
- O’Level requirements of 5 credits passes at one sitting or at two sittings.
Method Of Application
Candidates should not register for programmes for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof, the admission would be withdrawn.
Candidates seeking admission into Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan are required to complete the institution’s application form available online at: http://www.fccibadan.edu.ng/admission/apply.php with effect from July 12, 2021.
Scratch cards for purchase of forms for Full Time programmes are available in the college on the payment of N7,500.00 for HND programmes while the sum of N10,000.00 should be paid for Part Time programmes.
All payments are made payable to the college’s TSA account.
To access the college’s account, visit www.remita.net (click on “Pay FGN and State TSA” and type FEDERAL COOPERATIVE COLLEGE, IBADAN in the textbox provided) to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) before proceeding to any commercial bank for payment.
The followings are to be attached to duly completed forms
- Evidence of payment (receipt) for the scratch card which is obtainable in the college’s account section.
- A photocopy of original or computer printout of WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Certificates/Diplomas as may be applicable and meeting departmental requirements.
- A passport size photographs.
- A photocopy of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
- A photocopy of computer printout of 2018 UTME for ND full time applicants.
- A copy of letter of completion of one year cognate Industrial Training for HND applicants.
Duly completed forms should be returned to the Registrar, Federal Co-operative College. Credentials of short listed candidates will be screened and might be invited for interview which is usually held in the College premises. Success candidates will be communicated to.
For further enquiries:
Registrar – 08035061039
Babade – 08038319232
Seyi – 08034759227