The Federal College of Education Pankshin (FCE Pankshin) admissions list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. See how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform all aspirants of the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCE Pankshin) that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its NCE and Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check FCE Pankshin Admission List
Currently, the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) prospective candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Pankshin admission status.