Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba is inviting suitably qualified candidates who scored 100 and above in the 2020/2021UTM Efor NCE Full-Time Admission. Furthermore, qualified candidates for admission into Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) programme are invited, Weekend Part-Time Programme, Regular Part-Time Programme and Pre-NCE programme are equally available for candidates who did not sit for the 2020/2021 UTME.
Federal College of Education (Technical)Asaba in afiliation with University of Benin, Benin City is inviting suitably qualified candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2020/20210TME for admission. Candidates for Direct Entry can also apply.
PRE-NCE is an intensive programme for one year, aimed at preparing students with four credits entry qualifications for transfer into Full-Time NCE programme. To transfer into NCE I, students while in Pre-NCE have to write and score a minimum of 100 marks in UTME which qualifies a candidate into NCE1
2. NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION (NCE)
Candidates must possess SSCE/WAEC or NECO or GCE O’Level or NABTEB or TCII with five credits including Mathematics and English Language, in not more than two sittings in relevant areas
3. CANDIDATES FOR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (PDE) MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
(I )A University Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) or Professional Qualification in relevant field
(II) NYSC discharge certificate.
(III) All original copies of credentials
4. CANDIDATES FOR DEGREE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
(I) JAMB Original Result Slip
(II) All original copies of Credentials
(III)Two (2) passport photographs with red background
iv) Form N3000.00
5. METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR NCE/PDEPROGRAMME
All interested candidates for Admission into the Full Time NCE, are to pay the sum of N2000.00 only, while interested candidates for NCE Weckend/Part- Time programme, Pre- NCE Programme, Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) are to pay N4000.00 only at the Bank through Bursary office and come to the Admission office with the blue receipt for collection of the admission form.
6. METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR UTME/DIRECT ENTRY DEGREE PROGRAMME
All interested candidates into the UTME Direct Entry Degree programme are to pay the sum of three thousand naira (N3000.00) only at the Bank through Bursary office and come to the Degree Unit with the blue receipt for collection of the admission form.
7. Accommodation: Please note that accommodation is free for Full-Time students
8. CLOSING DATE: Completed admission forms should be returned to the Deputy Registrar (Admissions), Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba, not later than 31 January, 2021.