GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Application is invited from suitable/qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Midwifery programme at FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT: WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with FIVE CREDIT passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings. Candidate with Awaiting Result not eligible.
NABTEB RESULT CAN ONLY BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER NABTEB RESULT
SALE OF FORM: Start 1st July, 2021 and Ends 12th July, 2021
AGE RANGE: Candidates must not be less than 17 years at the time of purchase of the form. AMOUNT: N5,200.00 Naira only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Pay (a) a Non-refundable fee of five thousand Naira (N5,000,00) only through the Remita platform (see instructions below) and
(b) Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
2. Submit the two (2) stamped evidence of payment for receipt and collect application forms at FCT School of Midwifery/Nursing Gwagwalada
3. Completed forms are to be returned to the Principals, FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada
4. Completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for Data Capturing.
5. Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 19th July, 2021.
EXAMINATION; Entrance examination hold from 26th to 30 July, 2021. Candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form.
For further enquiry on examination date check http//fb.me/fctsom from 21st July, 2021. The Examination will be Computer Based Test covering English, mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affair.
N.B Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms.
This advert disclaims all other calls for application for admission into FCT School of Midwifery.