The management of Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti has released the clearance requirements for all the newly admitted HND students in the 2020/2021 academic session. Below are the documents:
- Online Application form
- Original copy of O’Level Certificate
- ND Statement of Result not later than January, 2020 for candidates with Distinction,Upper credit and Lower Credit respectively
- ND Statement of Result not later than January, 2019 for candidates with Pass grade
- One (1) year 1. T. letter for candidates with grades of Distinction, Upper Credit and Lower Credit respectively.
- Two(2) years 1. T. letter for candidates with Pass grade
- Admission letterT
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- Ensure that transcript of Academic Records have been sent to this Institution (for candidates with ND from other Institutions)
- Six (6) photocopies each of all credentials above arranged in the set order
- Come with your nose mask(s) and be prepared to abide by given COVID-19 protocols
PLEASE ARRANGE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AND THE SIX (6) SETS OF PHOTOCOPIES IN THE ABOVE ORDER
Please note that after clearance, you will be required to immediately pay an Acceptance fee of #25,000:00 (excluding charges).
Be wary of fake groups and websites and get your authentic information from the school website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng or the Admissions office of the Institution. Also, be careful of unscrupulous individuals who may promise to help you with admission clearance processes.