Applications are invited from interested and suitable qualified candidates for admission into the part-time Certificates, Diploma, and National Diploma (ND) programs of the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas in the following courses;
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Elect. & Elect. Engineering Technology
- Electrical Installations
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Fabrications & Welding Technology
- Production and Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Industrial Safety & Env. Engineering Technology
- Instrumentation and Control Technology
- Maritime Management Technology
- Transport Logistics Technology
- Petroleum Marketing
- Library and Information Science Technology
- Safety & Security Management in Oil and Gas
- Office & Information Management Technology
- Public Administration
- Business Management
- Mass Communication.
One year Certificate Programmes
Requirements: A minimum of Three (3) Credit passes in SSCE or its equivalents. Work experience would be added advantage.
Three Year National Diploma (ND):
Requirements: A minimum of Five Credit (5) passes in SSCE or its equivalents including Maths and English.
How to Apply
Application forms are available at the School of Continuing Education, Consultancy Unit of the Polytechnic @ ₦8000
Lecture begins shortly after the release of the first batch of admission list.
For further enquiries, call 08060130797, 08067794755
Signed: Barr. (Mrs) A. Boma-George; FICMC (Registrar)