GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
FCSC Recruitment 2021 Update! Have you heard about the Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2021? Do you wish to be enrolled in the Civil Service Commission application process? If yes, then read this article carefully.
About FCSC Recruitment 2021
FCSC Recruitment and Job Application 2021. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Federal Civil Service recruitment on the FCSC official portal.
Are you interested in joining the FG Civil Service career program? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Civil Service recruitment 2021.
Many aspirants have asked us “When is the Federal Civil Service 2021 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to know before being shortlisted for the FCSC program will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the FCSC application form should do so by visiting the Federal Civil Service Commission official website at www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and download the FCSC form 2021 PDF.
N/B: FCSC registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the program.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how you can register for FCSC job vacancies.
Available Vacancy Details
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) applicants need to understand that the Federal Civil Service Commission recruits officers annually into the under-listed MDAs nationwide.
- Federal Ministry of Finance
- Federal Ministry of Information
- The Federal Ministry of Transport
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Education
- The Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- The Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- General for the Federation
- General of the Federation
- Office of the Surveyor
- Office of the Auditor
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
In other to apply successfully, you’ll need to visit any of the FCSC jobs listed above to start your application process. The FCSC Portal opens whenever the recruitment scheme is on.
Candidates seeking to join the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment will have to follow the given procedure and instructions just as outlined on our website.
General Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be a Nigerian
- 2nd Class Degree from recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Maths and English) for Other Ranks
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
Relevant Fact Civil Service Job Application
There are nine Departments within the commission. The Recruitment and Appointment Department is one of the Core sections of the Commission.
The department is made up of two divisions – Recruitment, Secondment and Transfer Divisions.
Under the department, there is a Director, two Deputy Directors, three Assistant Directors and a host of other Administrative, Executive, Secretariat and Clerical officers whose functions include:
- Collation of vacancy positions from MDA.
- Processing and recruitment of eligible graduates into the Federal Civil Service.
- Arranging for interviews by placing an advertisement for vacancies in national dailies, television, radio and the internet.
- Processing of all applications for transfer of service or secondment to and fro or within the mainstream Federal Civil Service.
- Issuance of appointment letters or transfer/secondment of service to successful applicants.
- Regularization of appointment after six months of offer of provisional appointment.
- Issuance of movement forms and changing staff.
- Any other duty assigned by the Chairman.
How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Recruitment
All interested candidates seeking to apply for Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment can access the Application Portal in two ways;
- Online process via FCSC website.
- The offline process by a collection of the FCSC application forms which can be obtained from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Geopolitical Zones.
– ONLINE PROCESS
To apply for FCSC recruitment, the following steps will guide you:
1. Visit FCSC online via www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng where you can check for vacancies.
2. Click on the Vacancies tab to navigate to the FCSC recruitment portal
3. Once you get to the portal, you can;
- Register an account to start
- Login to Apply or Manage your Profile
- Search Available Jobs.
– OFFLINE PROCESS
You can also Collect FCSC application forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions within the Geo-political Zones listed as follows:
1. North-West (Kaduna)
2. North-East (Yola)
3. North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja)
4. South-East (Owerri)
5. South-South (Port Harcourt)
6. South-West (Ibadan)
The main headquarters for FCSC is located in the capital city of Nigeria. Precisely at No. 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Meanwhile, you may be worried or skeptical about the expenses, just know that the FCSC recruitment process is absolutely free on its website.
Furthermore, you must submit applications to the commission no later than six weeks from the date of announcement of the registration.
You are to submit your application form in a sealed envelope and clearly specifying the Ministry and post applied for.
Also, the following recipient should be addressed on the envelope: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Note: For the avoidance of doubt, the completion/submission of applications is FREE and at no cost to applicants.
- http www vacancy fedcivilservice gov ng
- federal civil service commission portal
- vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/application form
- federal civil service commission recruitment portal
- federal civil service commission recruitment 2021/2022
- vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng login
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- federal civil service commission salary structure
However, we believe this information on Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2021 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website.