This is to bring to the notice of all Prospective Candidates for admission into the Federal College Of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu that the post utme form for 2020/2021 session is out.
That registration exercise for the Post UTME screening exercise has commenced already. Register as son as you can!
Federal College Of Dental Technology and Therapy Courses
The under-listed are available courses in dental school Enugu.
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
- Social Works
- Public Health
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
Candidates Eligible to Apply for dental School Enugu Post UTME Form
Candidates must have chosen FCDT&T, Enugu in JAMB UTME.
- Candidate must possess five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must have scored not less than 120 in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above may apply for BTech programs in the College, if successful in the PUTME examination.
- Any other interested /eligible Candidate qualified for (2) and (3) above.
How to Apply for Dental School Enugu Post UTME
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO:
- The amount for the application form is 2,000 and can be obtained by clicking here or visiting fedcodtten.edu.ng.
- Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE”, fill in your details, print the invoice and take to the bank to make payment.
- Return to the portal, click on “COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM”, enter the generated RRR (remita) number to complete the Admission Application Form.
- Thereafter proceed to the College and submit hard copies of the under listed documents at the Office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer.:
- O ’Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ) e. t. c.
- 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip.
- Photocopies of all evidences of payment.
CLOSING DATE: Not Stated. Please apply as soon as you can.
Federal College Of Dental Technology and Therapy Post UTME Screening Method
To be announced later.
If you have any questions, please feel free to as us using the comment box below.