Civil Government of Nigeria Project Grow 100 It’s another great occasion for Nigerian youths to exceed in their businesses. Again, do you need a one year entitlement to gauge up your business. The Tia Africa in cooperation with the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development is giving out Five Thousand ones ($5,000) entitlement to eligible aspirants.
In this post you’ll learn how to apply for the Federal Government of Nigeria Project Grow 100 to grow your business and you’ll also be suggested on the way to apply for the occasion.
- The Program Sponsor – Federal Government of Nigeria/ In Africa
- The Program Type – Youth Empowerment / The Business Grant
- The Program Aimed at – Nigerian youths only
- The the Slot – Not stated
Federal Government of Nigeria Project Grow 100 full Details
eligibility and their selection Criteria:
To be eligible for the Federal Government of Nigeria Project row 100, make sure you meet up with their requirements;
- Must be between the age of 25 to 35 year old.
- Must be a Nigerian.
- Must have been running business within Nigeria.
- You must have done business for 6 months.
- Then The Apparition Deadline – Ongoing
Tia Africa and the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development are calling for Nigerians to apply for the Project Grow 100. And the action is giving out Five Thousand ones ($5,000) grants to eligible aspirants.
How to Apply
Those interested in the Project Grow 100 Subventions Form (2021/2022) and are in need of a one time entitlement to gauge up their business should visit the sanctioned enrollment gate.
About the Ministry
Elaboration of Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development- This Ministry is the outgrowth of the junction of the defunct [Federal Ministry of Youth Development] and the [National Sports Commission] by the proclamation of [His Excellency]. And the president on organizing the [Ministries, Departments and Agencies MDAs] of Government on 11th November .
Main Functions of the Ministry
- Designing guidelines for youth and sports development conditioning in the country;
- By Formulating, monitoring and reviewing the National Youth and Sports Programs;
- By Articulating applicable programmes of action for youth and sports development;
- By Coordinating and covering youth and sports development conditioning at the three situations of Government and the uniting mates;
- By Uniting with all stakeholders for the backing of the youth and sports sectors;
- By Creating openings for youth to be involved in decision timber processes in matters that affect them, the terrain and the society;
- By Inculcating in the youth, the values of mortal rights, social justice, equity, fairness and gender equivalency;
- By Promoting conducive atmosphere for social, internal, emotional and physical development of the youth;
- By Promoting formal and informal training of youth and athletes in life and livelihood skill;
- By Establishing sustainable experimental systems in the Youth and Sports sectors;
- By Promoting, in collaboration with other youth and sports bodies, the physical fitness and general good of all persons in Nigeria;
- By Organizing, or aiding financially or else, the participation in sports inter-state, public and transnational situations;
- By Furnishing enabling terrain for the development of trainers, specialized and support staff for effective training of athletes;
- By Conducting and encouraging exploration into all matters relating to Youth and Sports;
- By Furnishing, maintaining and upgrading Youth and Sports Centres and installations for training Nigerians in youth and sports development conditioning;
- By Icing the participation of all huntsmen/ women where needed in inter-state, public or transnational competitions;
- By Coordinating and integrating sweats to raise the standard of performance in Sports in Nigeria;
- By Promoting transnational cooperation to grease youth and sports development;
- By Uniting with applicable stakeholders to promote holistic development of physically challenged persons in all fields of trials including sports; and.
- By liaising with MDAs and development mates engaged in the provision of youth and sports development services in the country for the purposes of collaboration and adjustment of all youth and sports development enterprises across the country.
The Minister is the [Chief Executive Officer] and while the Permanent Secretary is the [Head of Administration and Chief Accounting Officer]. Just as approved by the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, the Ministry is structured into [fourteen 14 Departments] Comprising [Eight 8 Functional Professional Departments], the [six 6 Common Services Department], the [three 3 Units] and [four 4 Parastatals] with a liaison offices as listed below:
List of Departments, Units, Parastatals And Liaison Office
- The Education and Youth Development – EYD;
- The Enterprises Development & Promotion -EDP;
- The Installations & Stadium Management – FASM;
- Coalitions & Elite Athletes Development Department – FEAD;
- The Finance and Accounts F&A;
- The General Services Department – GSD;
- The Grassroots Sports Development – GSD;
- The Mortal Resource Management -HRM;
- The Network and Social Rallying -NSM;
- The Planning, Research & Statistics – PRS;
- The Procurement – PROC;
- The Special Duties -SD;
- The Sports Medicine -SM;
- The National Sports Festival & Parasports Department
- The Internal Audit -IA
- The Legal Unit -LA; and
- The Press Unit -PU
- The Citizenship & Leadership Training Centre
- The National Institute for Sports
- The National Youth Service Corps
- The Nigeria Football Federation
The Liaison Office:
The Lagos State Liaison Office
The Honourable Minister Mr. Sunday Akin Dare is the Nigerian youth journalist who has worked in different aspects of the media, including broadcasting Television and radio, journalism electronic and print, and decades of multimedia journalism experience gauging over 25 times.
He was the Executive Commissioner, Stakeholder Management, Nigerian Dispatches Commission -NCC, an appointment he was nominated for by President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari in August (2016). He presently serves as Minister of Youth and Sports of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and was appointed on the 21st of August (2019).
To Give a Sustainable Framework for the Expression and Perpetration of Programs, Programmes and other Enterprise which Promote and Enhance Youth and Sports Development in collaboration with Stakeholders.
- UN Scholarships | Grants and Fellowships – Fully Funded
- List of Tuition Free Online Institutions and How To Apply
- Vantage One Excellence Award – University of British Columbia
- Federal Government of Nigeria Project Grow 100 Program