GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Releases Mode and Requirements for the Issuance of Results to 2019/2020 Graduating Students.
This is so notify ALL FRESH GRADUATING STUDENTS (Prospective Corps members) that the issuance of their results will commence on Monday 12th July 2021 as from 9:00 am prompt.
In a bid to ensure smooth and free exercise, you are to note that the issuance of the results will be in batches, that is, school by school as stated below:
- Monday, 12 July, 2021 – School of Business Studies (SBS)
- Tuesday, 13 July, 2021 – School of Engineering, (SOE)
- Wednesday, 14 July, 2021 – School of Environmental (SES)
- Thursday, 15 July, 2021 – School of Science and Computer Studies(SSCS)
- Friday 16 July, 2021 – Others and those who could not be attended to in the first four (4) days
You are to also note that the under-listed documents are required for the collection of results
i. Original and photocopy of student clearance form.
ii. Original and photocopy of Alumni receipt.
iii. Original and photocopy of O’level result(s).
iv. Original and photocopy of National Diploma Result.
v. Evidence of Medical Fitness Certificate from the Polytechnic Health Centre
vi. Two copies of Remita print-out.
This is for your information and compliance please