Federal polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) ND Part-time Form for 2020/2021 Session – [DPT & RPT] Have Been Released [See Application Details And Guidelines Below]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND (Regular Part- Time), and ND (Daily Part Time) Programme of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede for the 2020/2021 Academic Session in the following courses.
Please Note: Kindly be advised that Candidates who applied for Daily Part-Time (DPT) and Regular Part-Time (RPT) are expected to register on CAPS (JAMB Site) for Part Time 2020/2021 in order to acquire JAMB Registration Number, which will be required to Process the Admission.
Federal Polytechnic Ede ND Part-Time Courses.
I) SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Geological Technology
II) SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & M
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology and
- Library & Information Science
III) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Fashion Design& Textile Technology
IV) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
BASIC STUDIES: Remedial Programme IN SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (Not yet available for 2020/2021 session).
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ede ND Part-Time Form.
Kindly be advised that Candidates who applied for Daily Part-Time (DPT) and Regular Part-Time (RPT) are expected to register on CAPS (JAMB Site)in order to acquire JAMB Registration Number, which will be required to Process the Admission.
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website via https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/.
- Locate the 2020/2021 admission exercise and click on “Click Here to Apply“
- If you have not created account in Ede Poly Portal, then CLICK HERE to create an account.
- Fill in the required details.
- Create on account and make payment
- Then complete your registration
- If you have created an account before LOGIN
- For those of you that have lost or forgot their username or Password, change it.
Application forms for ND PART TIME AND DAILY PART TIME Progammes attract Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) Only.
Note that service/banking fees is not included in the fees above.
Successful completion of the programme will lead to admission into any of the programmes run in Polytechnic.
Closing Date to purchase the ND part time form is 31st October, 2020.
Some other Important Things to Know?
- Filling of appropriate information should be done by candidate him/herself to ensure proper arrangements of names, address, Examination grade, Industrial training (I.T) date, JAMB Registration number and other relevant information.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E-mail and Telephone number while filling the forms online.
- Federal Polytechnic Ede will not be liable for any wrong information submitted by the applicants.
- There will not be room for change of course after the payment of acceptance fee.
- Dates of Qualifying Examinations will be announced later.
If you still have any question regarding the Ede Poly Part-time Form, Please feel free to ask us using the comment section or call 07086748618, 09077488005, 07061230735 and 08104895579.
You can also send an email to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.