The Federal Poly Nasarawa Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session will be online. The deadline to register for the screening is 30th November 2020. This is for both ND, (Post UTME) / HND Full-time and part-time candidates. See the details below.
This is to inform the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Higher National Diploma (HND) and ND prospective students that the school management has announced that this year’s method of screening will be online and the deadline to register for the screening is 30th November 2020.
It’s important to note that all candidates MUST have obtained the application form. Also note that if you fail to register for the online screening, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION INTO THE SCHOOL.
We will show you the procedure for Online Screening for 2020/2021 Admission. But before that, please take note of the following:
- All candidates that applied for The federal polytechnic admissions are Hereby informed that admission into the National Diploma and Higher National diploma programmes of the federal polytechnic Nasarawa for the 2020/21 academic session to login via the polytechnic website fedpolynas.edu.ng for instruction on the POST UTME online screening exercise.
- After successful completion of the application form, then the candidate should click on pay “Screening fee” from his or her profile and pay the sum of #2,000 for the POST UTME online exercise, in compliance with COVID-19 procedures for social and physical distancing.
- Also after payment of N2,000 the candidate should follow the online step-by-step screening stages to enter his or her subject combination. O’level result for POST UTME and ND result for HND candidates.
- Candidates that scored the minimum cut off mark of 120 in the required UTME subject combination are strongly advised to upload his or her O’LEVEL result to JAMB website at any accredited CBT center.
- Candidates that choose federal polytechnic Nassarawa as a second or third choice are required to change to the first choice.
- The payment can be done at any commercial bank at any location in Nigeria. It is very important for candidates to present valid phone number and email address for easy notification of admission status.
- The management stated that only candidates that participated in the online screening will be offered admission.
- The online screening has commenced and will end on 30th November 2020 as this will allow the second category of students awaiting WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Results to participated in the process as directed by JAMB.
Procedure for Online Screening for 2020/2021 Admission
- This is to invite all potential candidates/applicants that applied to Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa to log in through the School Website/portal at www.fedpolynas.edu.ng.
- After successful completion of the application form, then the Candidates should proceed to click on ‘Pay Screening Fee’ from their profile and make the 2,000 payment for the online screening exercise in compliance with COVID-19 procedures for social distancing.
- After a successful payment, the potential candidates should also follow the online step by step screening stages to enter your subjects combination, O’Level and scratch card details
- Note: Potential Candidates must enter valid scratch card pin for the system to verify O’Level qualification, otherwise your admission would not be considered. If you combined two O’Level results then you have to supply two scratch cards.
After the successful screening, the Polytechnic would notify you of your admission status.