Fed Poly Ilaro HND Supplementary Admission Form Details
This is to inform all suitably qualified candidates that applications are currently being invited for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro for Full-Time Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification for programmes in the following schools:
1.1 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: Departments: Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with option in: Farm Power and Machinery
1.2 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES: Departments: Art and Design with options in:
(i) Painting, (ii) Sculpture, (iii) Textile, (iv) Ceramics.
Duration of all programmes: 4 Semesters (Full Time) – 2 Academic Sessions
(i) National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the applicant’s discipline;
(ii) Possession of the specific SSCE requirements i.e WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the programme for which the candidate is applying.
(iii) Good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
(iv) Minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial experience.
(v) Candidate’s National Diploma academic transcript should be sent by the ND awarding institution for Candidates who did not finish from The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro under confidential cover to:
The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. ADMITTED CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE REGISTERED BEFORE RECEIPT OF ND ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT.
How to Apply for Fed Poly Ilaro HND Supplementary Admission Form
Candidates seeking admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s
Application Form available online at: https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from Thursday, 21st January 2020.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/and click on the Applicant.
- On the portal, click on the Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on the Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be generated from the portal in the name of the applicant and must be processed by the Bank. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when
RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through their Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are:
- United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc,
- WEMA Bank Plc,
- Polaris Bank,
- UNION Bank Plc,
- Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank,
- Access Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Ekuombe Micro-Finance Bank Ilaro
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSIONS.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO PROVIDE A NEW RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD FOR EACH OF O/LEVEL RESULT(S) USED FOR THE APPLICATION. THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NUMBER OF THE SCRATCH CARD(S) SHOULD BE WRITTEN ON THE SPACE PROVIDED ONLINE. CANDIDATES ADMITTED ARE EXPECTED TO SUBMIT THEIR SCRATCH CARD(S) TO THE DESK OFFICER IN THE
- ADMISSIONS OFFICE DURING REGISTRATION EXERCISE.
- SCREENING EXAMINATION WILL BE ON-LINE. ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY VALID PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ADDRESSES ON THEIR FORMS.
- ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER BASED. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF OTHER DETAILS LATER
- ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATION
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL THE ABOVE PROGRAMMES
All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for programmes for which they are applying.
Candidates should not register for Programmes for which they do not have the requirements.
The admission to The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof, the admission would be withdrawn.
Fed Poly Ilaro HND Supplementary Admission Entrance Examination
Entrance examination dates for all the above Programmes will come up on Thursday 28th January 2021.
Further instruction will be available on the institution’s website at http://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
***ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER BASED. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF OTHER DETAILS LATER
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.