Federal Polytechnic Bali Resumption Date for Completion of 2019/2020 Session has been announced. This is specifically for all staff of the institution. Details below:
We are pleased to inform the general public that the Federal Polytechnic Bali Resumption Date for all staff of the school is Monday 12th October 2020.
The resumption date for students of the institution will be decided after the board meeting scheduled to hold on 12th October.
This was disclosed in a memo signed by the Polytechnic’s Registrar and dated 4th October 2020.
The memo fully reads:
NOTICE OF SCHOOL RESUMPTION.
TO: ALL STAFF ONLY.
- I am directed to bring to the notice of all staff irrespective of grade level to return to work as from Monday12th October, 2020.
- As you resume work you are directed to observe the NCDC protocols. Accordingly, you are directed to always wear face masks, observe social distance, and to ensure regular hand washing or use of hand sanitizer among others.
- This circular supersedes the earlier circular issued which included students in the resumption.
- As for students date of resumption shall be communicated after Academic Board meeting on 12th October. 2020.
- Whoever got the first circular should kindly transmit this second circular as the valid directives for compliance.
- We regret any inconveniences the earlier circular might have caused you, please.
- Above is for your information and compliance, please.
Umar Ibrahim Baba
Deputy Registrar Establishment.