Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (in affiliation with Nasarawa State University, Keffi) Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. Form cost N20,000. Deadline to apply is 13th December, 2020. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform the general public and potential candidates that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Post Graduate programmes run by the Polytechnic in affiliation with Nasarawa State University, Keffi with effect from the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Only Courses available for the session are advertised and as such candidates are advised to select courses available in this advertisement.
- Candidates are advice to PRINT out the advertisement and STUDY thoroughly before COMMENCING the application procedure online
Federal Poly Nasarawa Postgraduate Courses
- Faculty of Administration
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Banking & Finance
PGD Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
PGD Business Administration
- Department of Accounting
- Faculty of Environmental Science
Department of Geography
- PGD Environmental Resource Management,
- PGD Land Administration, and;
- PGD Urban & Regional Planning.
The session for Post Graduate Programmes is two (2) semesters. (Full-time),
commencing from November, 2020 to October, 2021 starting from the date of first registration.
Federal Poly Nasarawa Postgraduate Diploma Eligibility
- All relevant certificates/results are to be offloaded at the point of filling the application form, including the National Youth Service Corp (DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE OR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE).
- Candidates are expected to submit their duly completed application forms online through the Nasarawa State University Keffi: www.spgs.nsuk.edu.ng
- Transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Post Graduate Studies. The School of Post Graduate School will not be held liable for any misdirected transcript, please.
- All candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants for the School of Post Graduate Programmes will be subjected to written assessment (qualifying examination) irrespective of the class of degree obtained.
PS: Postgraduate Diploma degrees are available to candidates with a Third class (honours) degree, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Advance Diploma holders with minimum of lower credit or its equivalent
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa PGD Programme
NB: Application fees for all programmes cost twenty thousand Naira (N 20,000.00k) only
To apply, follow the simple procedure below:
- Go to forms.nsuk.edu.ng
- Click on Apply and select Federal Polytechnic Nasrawa (PGD)
- Click the Apply Now button to apply for the programme you are interested in.
- Sign Up / Login to complete application.
Closing Date: Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Sunday, 13th December, 2020.
For inquiring or further information, potential candidates are advised to contact through the following:
- Director, ICT Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- Director, Collaboration, Federal Polyetechnic Nasarawa.
08032910916 & 08184502214
MUNIR AHMAD (FICEN, FCIISM, FIICA & MCIA)
REGISTRAR AND SECRETARY TO COUNCIL