Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session Have Been Released [See Application Details And Guidelines Below]
This is to inform the public that the Federal University Dutsinma (FUDMA) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 session will be on sale from Monday, 7th September, 2020.
The registration will end on Sunday, 4th October, 2020 at 12:00 midnight.
Candidates Eligible for FUDMA Direct Entry Screening
The Direct Entry (DE) applicants must satisfy the following requirements before registration for the screening:
- Diploma holders must have at least a lower credit.
- NCE holders must have a minimum of nine (9) points.
- IJMB must have a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken).
- All eligible candidates must have five (5) ‘O’ level credits including English Language and Mathematics in the relevant subject.
Direct Entry candidates should note that Diploma obtained from other Universities are not accepted for admission in FUDMA.
How to Apply and make Payment for FUDMA Direct Entry Screening.
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University website: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register and make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
If you still have any question regarding the FUDMA 2020/2021 Direct Entry, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call any of the following numbers during work hours (8am – 4pm): 08022028877, 08064586563. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org