Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session Have Been Released And Is Now Online [See Application Details, Eligibility, Payment Procedure and Cut off Marks Below]
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Federal University, Gashua for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
Eligibility For FUGUS Post UTME/ DE Screening Exercise
UTME candidates who have scored 160 and above.
Direct Entry: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as First Choice with Distinction, Credit or merit in NCE, IJMB (6 points & above), Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible for the online screening.
How To Apply For FUGUS Post UTME/DE Screening For 2020/2021
Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2000) only for the registration including bank charges.
FUGUS Post UTME/ DE Deadline
The portal will be opened on 12th October, and closes 14th November, 2020.
Procedure To Apply For FUGUS Post UTME Online
To register, Candidates must proceed as follows;
1. CLICK on register to create account.
2. Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening accounts.
a) Jamb number
b) First name
d) Choose entry mode (UTME/DE)
e) Email Address (Username)
f) Password (Must contain Upper case and number) be sure of the password you use.
3. Click register account
4. A confirmation link will be sent to your email, click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
5. Payment options:
Click Pay Icon
Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
b) ATM Payment Option:
Click Pay icon
Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
Enter your phone number (that you receive alert with)
Upon confirmation, Click Proceed.
On unified payment- Enter card details and click OK.
Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone.
Enter the OTP number received and click submit.
6. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/jamb number) and password.
7. Continue with your registration
8. First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will be required to provide the following:
a) UTME first choice
b) UTME second choice
c) UTME subject combination
d) UTME score.
9. Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload and recent passport photograph, save and click next.
10. Here you will be required to provide O’ level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed. Candidates can always go back to update their O’ level results, in case your result is awaiting.
11. On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
12. Next, you will be redirected to documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
13. Click submit when submitted and confirm submission.
14. Upon successful completion, the message “Application Submitted Successfully It Cannot Be Altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
15. You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message if your online screening is successful.
DE candidates are advised to drop a copy of their DE form and certificate at the admission office.