Are you an undergraduate in University, Polytechnic of College of Education and have a good academic record?
Then Yabacampus Team is pleased to inform you that the NIGERIA AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2020/2021 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS TENABLE IN NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS in now available.
Students Eligible to Apply for FG NA Scholarship.
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Applicants must be a registered Full – time student of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants, Undergraduate (UG), Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Certificate of Education (NCE) must be a registered Full –time student and in his/her second year or above ( e.g. Level 2,3,4 etc, HND 2 or NCE 2,3) in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education .
- All Undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically Challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a Five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a seven (7) point scale.
IMPORTANT Notice to Applicants
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
- The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance.
Courses to be Considered
All courses in the following faculties/colleges are eligible:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Education (all courses in faculty/college of education)
- Agriculture (all courses in faculty/college of Agriculture)
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
2020/2021 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
|1.||NORTH – WEST||KADUNA
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/0909426863
- Nigerian Award/SDGs: 08077884418/08091155229
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
TIME : 9.00 A.M DAILY
How to Apply for Federal Government BEA Scholarship.
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy –
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
NOTE/Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified!
- You can CLICK HERE to Apply.
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e Nigerian Award (N/A).
- Warning : Double Entries will be disqualified
The registration portal will be closed on Thursday 11th December 2020 by 11:59 PM.