The 2020/2021 Federal Government Academy (FGA), Suleja admission list has been released and uploaded on Federal Ministry of Education admission posting portal and also available on notice board of the college.
Candidates are hereby advised to check their admission list or admission status online via the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) portal (fmeposting.com.ng).
Admission letters are also available for collection at the Principal’s Office beginning from Monday 25th January 2021.
- Logon to the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) Admission Status Checking Portal via fmeposting.com.ng/web/postings
- Click on Check FGA Suleja Admission Status
- Enter your Wards Surname in the box provided
- Select Examination Year i.e 2020
- Finally, Click on the Check Admission Status button to View your admission status.
- All successful candidates are to collect their Letters of Admission from the Principal’s Office beginning from Monday 25th January 2021.
- The proof of ownership is the photo card issued to the candidates during the Entrance Examination.
- Resumption is on Saturday, 30th January, 2021.
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m