Fidei Polytechnic Gboko Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session Have Been Released [Sew Application Details, Requirements And Guidelines Below]
Applications forms are also on sale for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution for Direct Entry programmes (FULL TIME) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Fidei Polytechnic Courses.
Fidei polytechnic runs the following accredited programmes:
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
1. Computer Engineering Technology
2. Computer Science
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines Option),
Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications Option)
4. Fisheries and Aquatic Technology
5. Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-Biology Option)
6. Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Bio-Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics Option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
1. Building Technology
2. Estate Management and Evaluation
3. Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES:
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration & Management
4. Mass Communication
5. Office Technology & Management
6. Public Administration
Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
- All Candidates for UTME, in addition to possession of FIVE (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics, must have sat for the 2020 UTME and scored 120 and above.
- Candidates who sat for the UTME but are awaiting the results of their Senior Secondary Certificates Examinations (SSCE) can also apply.
How to Apply for Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, announces to all UTME candidates who are seeking admission into higher institutions for the 2020/2021 academic session and want to study at the institution, but did not choose Fidei Polytechnic as their First Choice institution to go to any CBT Centre and log onto JAMB portal to Change their First Choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko.
Note for all Candidates: To be allowed to enter the polytechnic, all candidates whether to buy, submit forms or carry out any other transaction must wear face masks and submit themselves for body-temperature check at the main entrance of the institution.
For more enquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the following numbers: 07030312917/08095945930/08066059636