Flinders University Destination Scholarship for Undergraduate Students is now currently on and accepting applications from local and international students who has an interest in studying in the institution or Australia as a whole.
There are 12 available scholarships to domestic students and 2 available scholarships to international students, of which each scholarships is worth $15,000.
The scholarship has been established as a result of Grant Funding provided by the Commonwealth of Australia as part of the International Education Support program.
The aim of this scholarship grant is to attract and support international and domestic students to study in regional Australia, to grow and develop regional Australian tertiary education providers and offer students a high quality learning experience.
Before we dive into the details about how you can how can apply to this scholarship or what it is required of you to even apply at all, lets learn more about Flinders University
About Host Institution
Flinders University is a public exploration university situated in Adelaide, South Australia, with an impression stretching out across 11 areas in South Australia and the Northern Territory. Established in 1966, it was named out of appreciation for British pilot Matthew Flinders, who investigated and overviewed the Australian and South Australian shoreline in the mid nineteenth hundred years.
The 2021 Times Higher Education positioning of the world’s top universities places Flinders in the 251 – 300th section, at 266 in the world.
The Quacquarelli Symonds rating organization named Flinders University in its debut 2023 QS Recognition of Internationalization grants, one of four awardees around the world.
Flinders University drives the country in postgraduate business results as per the 2021 Graduate Outcome Survey – Longitudinal, delivered by the Australian Government’s Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching.
Flinders University offers in excess of 160 undergrad and postgraduate courses, as well as higher degree research management across all disciplines. Many courses utilize new data and correspondence advancements to enhance up close and personal instructing and give adaptable choices.
- School of Business, Government and Law.
- School of Education, Psychology and Social Work.
- School of Humanities, Arts and Social Science.
- School of Medicine and Public Health.
- School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- School of Science and Engineering
Flinders University has many games groups that contend in friendly and cutthroat competitions.Flinders University has 22 subsidiary brandishing clubs. Furthermore, Flinders University understudies have the ability to disappear to yearly university games occasions and contend in a scope of sports while addressing the university.
Flinders University is among the world’s main 300 establishments at 266 as indicated by the 2022 Times Higher Education rankings.
Flinders University Destination Scholarship Details
Gender: Male and female
School To Study: Flinders University
Country To Study: Australia
Degree: , Undergraduate
Deadline: August 5, 2022
Benefits Of The Flinders University Destination Scholarship
Below are the benefits of being eligible for the Australia Destination scholarship.
- There are 12 available scholarships for local students and 2 available scholarships for international students.
- Each of these scholarships are worth $15,000 and would be paid annually until the three years is over.
Eligibility And Requirements For Flinders University Destination Scholarship
For Interested Applicants to be considered for the considered for the scholarship, then you must:
- Maintain ongoing residency in a regional area as defined by the 2016 Australian Statistical Geography Standard Remoteness Structure from the Australian Bureau of Statistics; and
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be commencing a bachelor’s degree at the Riverland campus of Flinders University.
Other Information You Need To Know About Being Selected For The Scholarship.
- Academic merit (based on course entry score) may be used if required.
- Applicants who will relocate to the Riverland region to undertake their study will be given preference.
- Scholarships will be awarded for the duration of the recipient’s program, subject to maintaining a GPA of 4.0. The maximum tenure is 3 years.
- Students who demonstrate financial need will also be given preference.
How To Apply For The Flinders University Destination Scholarship
Applications should be submitted online through the Flinders University Student System by the before the deadline ( August 5, 2022)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get full scholarship in Australia?
Australia offers many scholarships for international students. The grant of scholarship is basically on merit and the students have to demonstrate their eligibility for the scholarship they are applying for. There are no qualifying exams for scholarships in Australia.
What GPA is required for scholarships in Australia?
To be eligible to receive the scholarship deduction, students must be enrolled full-time (40CP), unless credit prevents full-time enrolment, and maintain a GPA of at least 5.0.
Can I study for free in Australia?
Australia offers a wide variety of programs to allow international students to study in Australia for free. That being said, some fees, for example visa fees, may not not be included in your scholarship