GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
FMARD Recruitment 2021: This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for FMARD job offers in Nigeria for graduates and undergraduates. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicants should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
FMARD has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years.
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the FMARD Application form and guidelines for 2021.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for FMARD Recruitment 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 FMARD form?
- Is the FMARD 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will FMARD Recruitment start?
- I need FMARD Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is FMARD Recruitment real for 2021 etc?
- FMARD Application Deadline 2021/2022.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Job Description
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) has been implementing the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)- assisted Value Chain Development Programme since 2014 in six (6) participating the States of Anambra, Benue Ebonyi, Niger, Ogun and Taraba and in five (5) Local Government Areas each in all the States.
In keeping with the provisions of the financing agreement between IFAD and the Federal Ministry of Finance, the FMARD is the implementation of the programme through the national programme management unit.
Based on the progressive increase in the workload of Staff and the need to further improve on Programme implementation, part of the credit will be applied to engage the services of an additional officer to enhance technical assistance at the state level.
Current Vacant Positions
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below;
♦ Senior Finance Management Officer (SFMO)
♦ Senior Internal Auditor (SIA)
♦ Liaison Officer – CASP and VCDP (LO)
♦ Youth and Gender Mainstreaming Specialist (YGMS)
♦ Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (M & EA)
♦ Junior Finance Management Officer (JFMO)
How to Apply for FMARD Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for the FMARD programme:
- Visit FMARD login portal at https://fmard.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the FMARD official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for FMARD Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
However, we believe this information on FMARD Recruitment 2021 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website