Lauren Sercu, is the 2022 recipient of the Dunkirk Radiator Scholarship. She is the daughter of Ron Sercu, IT Manager at ECR International Inc. and Diane Sercu.
This scholarship held at Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation (NCCF) is awarded annually to a son or daughter of a current ECR International Inc. employee, and is renewable for up to four years.
Also known as the Malcom C. Reed fund, the scholarship was established in 1994 to honor the memory of Reed, a former President of Dunkirk Radiator Corporation and dedicated community leader.
Sercu is a recent graduate of Fredonia Central High School and is enrolled at Niagara University in the Academic Exploration Program.
PAY ATTENTION: Share your outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org
- 29-year-old Wins Teacher Of The Year Award In US, $50K Cash Prize And PhD Scholarship
- Twins Who Worked After High School Offer Scholarships To People
- Brilliant Nigerian Woman Wins 3 Scholarships After Numerous Rejections
- Young Lady Whose Mother Worked As A Cleaner To Sponsor Her Education Bags Ph.D. Degree From US University
- Ghanaian Man Awarded Scholarship At University Of Dundee In UK