GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Federal University Kashere, (FUKASHERE) Post UTME / DE Form for 2020/2021 Have Been Released And Is Now Online [See Application Details And Guidelines Below]
The Federal University Kashere, (FUKASHERE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is Out. The direct entry form is also out.
Only applicants whose data has been uploaded to the portal will be able to log in and apply.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Form
- Candidates who chose Federal University of Kashere as most preferred (1st Choice) in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points .
- DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
How Much is FUKASHERE Post UTME Form?
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable screening fee in favour of the Federal University Kashere through Remita by following the guidelines on the University’s website.
How to Apply for FUKASHEREK Post UTME Form.
- Visit http://fuk.admissions.cloud from your computer OR Any Internet connected Device
- Click on the Login Button. Your Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG) and your Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Select application type(Degree)
- Enter your valid email address and select your preferred method of payment and click the “I Accept” Button
- After Successful Payment, proceed to filling the form
- Print the screening form upon completion and attach all relevant documents (Original and copies of credentials) scratch cards for O’level results verification, evidence of payment of post UTME screening fee and a printed online registration for presentation at the screening venue.
The deadline to apply is 30th September 2020.
FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Schedule: To be announced in due course.
Documents Required for FUKASHERE Physical Screening
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents handy for the screening:
- Original and Photocopies of their credentials
- Scratch Card(s) for verification of O’level results
- Evidence of Payment of Post-UTME/DE non-refundable screening fee
- Downloaded printed online screening registration form