GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Certificate & Advanced Certificate in ICT Admission Form, Courses, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Certificate and Advanced Certificate in ICT programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Certificate in Desktop Publishing (3 Months or 12 Weekends)
- Certificate In Word Processing (3 Months or 12 Weekends)
- Certificate in Data Processing (3 Months or 12 Weekends)
- Certificate in Web/Graphic Design (3 Months or 12 Weekends)
- Certificate In Programming (PHP MySQL, Python, JAVA, C++) (3 Months)
- Certificate In Digital Marketing (3 Months or 12 Weekends)
- Certificate in Application Dev. (3 Months or 12 Weekends)
- Certificate In Social Media Management (3 Months or 12 Weekends)
- Advanced Certificate in Data Processing (6 Months)
- Advanced Certificate In Hardware Maintenance (6 Months)
- Advanced Certificate in Web Dev. (6 Months)
- Advanced Certificate in Systems Networking and Management (6 Months).
- Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing (6 Months)
- Advanced Certificate in Application Dev. (6 Months)
- Advanced Certificate in Social Media Management (6 Months)
ICT CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
- SSCE certificate with a minimum of three (3) credits and a pass in Mathematics and English Language
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
- A minimum of SSCE with 4 credits and at least passes in Mathematics and English Language.
NOTE: The certificate programmes run for 3 months on full-time or 12 weekends. The Advanced certificate programmes run for 6 months on full-time or 24 weekends.
The programmes are available in the following outreach centres
- Federal University Lokoja, Ayetoro-Gbede Outreach Centre.
- Federal University Lokoja, Adankolo Campus.
Method of Application
Sales of form commence on Thurs., July 1 and end Tues. August 31, 2021, on payment of a non-refundable application fee of N5,000.00 only. Candidates are to follow the guidelines below for the purchase of the Application Form:
- Visit the University website at www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on ICT Certificate Portal and create an Account
- Generate RRR and process payment through online or bank payment
- Return to the ICT Certificate Portal and complete the application form
- Make a printout of your completed application form.
31st August, 2021.