Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Remedial Science Programme Admission Form, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines and Closing Date for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one year Remedial Science Programme of Federal University Lokoja for 2021/2022 academic session.
The Remedial Science Programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into 100 level degree Programmes in the Faculty of Science of the University.
Successful Candidates will be considered for admission into any of the Science Degree Programmes of the University which are; Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Mathematical Sciences (B. Sc. Mathematics; B. Sc. Statistics) and Physics.
To qualify for admission, applicants must have at least five ‘O’ Level Credits which must include Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and English Language obtained at SSCE, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
Candidates MUST write the 2021/2022 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combination as specified in the University’s website.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to follow the guidelines outlined below for the purchase of the application Form.
- Visit the University website: fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Remedial Portal
- Create your Remedial account by clicking on Create your Remedial Account
- Fill in the required fields and Create Account
- Login to the Remedial Portal with your created Remedial account email address
- Generate and print out your payment invoice containing your payment RRR
- With the generated RRR, pay application fee of N5,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice”, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your printed payment invoice.
- Return to the University’s Remedial Portal to confirm your payment.
- Complete your application form online and print out your Application Form
Once your application form is completed and submitted, you can no longer edit your details.
Admission of candidates shall also be based on a screening exercise to be conducted by the University. Candidates are expected to come with the originals of their credentials for the screening exercise.
Candidates are to note that the programme is non-residential, thus candidates are to make private arrangements for their accommodation while on this programme.
Deadline: Not Specified.