Authorities of the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) hereby invites the general public, students and the entire university community to the 9th matriculation ceremony of freshers for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUOTUOKE 9th Matriculation Ceremony Schedule 2020/2021
FUOTUOKE Matriculation Ceremony for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been scheduled to take place on Saturday 13th February, 2021.
In view of the above, the fresh students of the university are advised to pay their school fees on or before Friday 12th February, 2021.
The ceremony will be held at the University Auditorium, East Campus.
FUOTUOKE Matriculation Ceremony Procession
The following processions shall take place during the occasion; the Students’ Procession, the Congregation Procession, the Senate Procession and the Principal Officers Procession led by the Mace Bearer. The procession will begin promptly at 8.30 am and be seated by 9.30a.m. The ceremony is to begin at 10.00a.m. prompt. All persons who are processing by virtue of their office and rank and those who have beet required to process should endeavor to be punctual.
- All students are to be in their faculties except the selected three from each Department that will represent them at the Auditorium
- All matriculating students are to advise their parents/guardians not to participate in the Matriculation Ceremony ground as a result of the pandemic out can be in their various home to watch it visual
FUOTUOKE Matriculation Gown Fee, Collection Schedule & Guidelines 2020/2021
The following is the procedure for the collection/return of Academic Gowns by Fresh Students
MATRICULATION GOWNS FEE:- Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
- Thursday FEBRUARY 4, 2021: Collection of Gowns by Faculty Officers in Senate office
- MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2021: Students pay the remaining balance of One Thousand Mara (N1,000.00) only at the Bursary Department obtain receipts, present them to the Faculty Officers and collect the gowns,
- THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2021: Payment and collection of Academic Gowns ends and
- TUESDAY FEBRUARY 16, 2021: Return of Academic gowns ends.
All Fresh students are therefore advised to prepare and attend accordingly.