FUOYE Student Portal – www.portal.fuoye.edu.ng: Are you aware that the authority of FUOYE has enabled the students’ portal? If you are not aware, then pay attention. In this article, you shall learn about this portal and how to access it.
Also, in this article, you shall be reading about the FUOYE screening portal and other application updates about the school. However, let’s begin with the necessity of the FUOYE portal
Importance of FUOYE Student Portal
Through the portal, old and prospective students can easily access everything associated with academic needs. And this is without having to visit the administration offices.
However, the only condition that one needs to gain access is to be a registered or prospective student at the university.
Also, the FUOYE student Portal Login is created for old and prospective Students of the University. And, it is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
- Payment of school fees.
- Also, checking of results.
- Additionally, admission form application.
- Furthermore, checking admission requirements.
- Also, checking programmes duration.
- Plus, admission letter download and how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities.
FUOYE Screening Portal for Pre-Degree Programmes
2021 application is now open for FOUYE pre-degree programmes. Click here to commence your application. Also, submit a valid e-mail address and a valid cell phone number in your Registration Form. Other steps for this registration are:
- Update the relevant fields and continue.
- Also, print your application slip
FUOYE Student Portal for Applying Transcripts
Kindly follow these important registration processes:
- Click here to commence transcript application.
- Also, proceed to begin your screening with your Matric No.
- Additionally, update the relevant fields and continue.
- Furthermore, Click on view transcript order to see status
Kindly Note: If you have any problem with your registration at all, you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, Call: 08165396888
FUOYE Screening Portal for Application for FUOYE Post UTME
It is pertinent you know that online screening exercise will take place between August and September, 2021. Also, each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only
Additionally, payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
FUOYE Post UTME Registration and Payment Procedure
- Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully.
- Also, kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number
- Additionally, you will be required to complete your profile on the portal.
- However, ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Also, always check your mail and the website for updates and information.
- Furthermore, after updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided. Click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Also, login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen.
- Additionally, complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”.
- Lastly, print out your registration slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to email@example.com
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Also, complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level creditsfor the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Additionally, upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Plus, submit your application and print out the screening report
Eligibility Requirements for FUOYE Post UTME
- Candidates must have applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
- Also, all candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits. This includes English Language and Mathematics. And they must be obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Additionally, to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
However, applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
However, for further information, visit our website: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00am – 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.