The Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on FUTMINNA Portal.
The Team YABACAMPUS is pleased to inform the public especially candidates who participated in the Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME screening exercise, that the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Admitted Students should please note that following:
- FUTMINNA Newly Admitted candidates that Changed Programme before Post UTME should go to their JAMB Portal, Click on Transfer Approval, click Accept button and then click again Accept Offer button: Wait for admission offer within 24hrs. Then accept you admission status.
- The Admission offered is subject to acceptance of admission on JAMB CAPS Portal and printing of JAMB Admission Letter.
- If yet to upload O’level result, please go to and upload your O’level result on JAMB CAPS Portal.
- After acceptance return to FUTMINNA website to print your Admission letter.
How to Check FUTMINNA Admission List
Please follow procedure below to check your admission status:.
- Visit FUTMINNA Admission Status Portal
- Type your JAMB registration Number in the space provided
- Type one of your names in the second space provided.
- Click submit to view your FUTMINNA admission status. If admitted, you will see CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTMINNA admission status.
Congratulations to candidates who made it to the Federal University of Technology Minna, FUTMINNA First batch Admission for 2020/2021 Academic Session.