GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Nursing and Midwifery Council (N&MC) Ghana Registered General Nursing (RGN), Registered Midwifery (RM), Registered Mental Health Nursing (RMN), Registered Community Nursing (RCN), Post NAC/NAP Midwifery (PNNM), Nurse Assistant Clinical (NAC), Nurse Assistant Preventive (NAP) Registered Nurse Assistant Clinical (RNAC) and Registered Nurse Assistant Preventive (RNAP) Licensing Examination Results Checking Guidelines for Nurses and Midwives [NMC Ghana Nursing & Midwifery Result 2021].
The Nursing and Midwifery Council wishes to announce the release of the June 2021 Registered Nurse Assistant Clinical (RNAC) and Registered Nurse Assistant Preventive (RNAP) Licensing Examination Results.
Please find the details of the results released below:
- Registered Nurse Assistant Clinical (RNAC) – June 2021
- Registered Nurse Assistant Preventive (RNAP) – June 2021
Candidates are therefore requested to visit the regional offices of the Council to obtain a result-checking scratch card at a cost of Ten (10.00) Ghana Cedis to access their results online.
GHANA NMC PROCEDURE TO CHECK RESULTS ONLINE 2020
All candidates would be required to obtain a results checking scratch card from any of the Regional Offices of the Nursing and Midwifery Council across the Country at the cost of Ten Ghana Cedis only (GHC 10.00).
Please note that, the Regional Offices of the Nursing and Midwifery Council are the ONLY designated centers for the sale of the scratch cards.
Please follow the instructions below to access your results:
2. Click on Online Services >> Exam Result
3. Enter the Secret Code and your Index Number without space
HOW TO CHECK RESULTS WITHOUT SCRATCH CARDS
a. Select Generate Code on the next page.
- Candidates who have passed all required subjects can proceed to Register (click on ‘ register now’)
- Fill the registration form online, submit and print the hard copy for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of Republic Bank and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip. Candidates who are in regions where Republic Bank does not operate will be permitted to use the bankers draft.
- You may check your result(s) up to a maximum of five (5) times with the use of one (1) scratch card. In order to check further after exhausting the five (5) times, you will need to purchase another scratch card which will entitle you to another five (5) result checks.
SOLUTION TO CANDIDATES EXPERIENCING CHALLENGES WITH THE RESULT CHECKING PROCESS
It has come to the attention of the Nursing and Midwifery Council that some Candidates are experiencing challenges with the log-in process of checking results online.
Kindly note the following;
1. Scratch the result-checking scratch card to reveal the secret code
2. Key in the secret code together with the serial number (the serial number is the 5-digit number displayed at the bottom of the scratch card)
3. Please note that the secret code and the serial number must be keyed together without spacing. For example 12345678912301235
4. Key in your index number in the index number fill-in box
5. Click on ‘check results’ to display your results.
For further information, kindly contact us via email@example.com or call us on:
Good-luck to all Nurses and Midwives.