Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology, Kaltungo (CHSTK) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. Cut-off mark is 170. Screening fee is N5,000. See details below.
Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology, Kaltungo (CHSTK) has commenced the sales of Application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session for the following rogrammes:
1. National Diploma Health Information Management (HIM)
2. Professional Diploma Health Information Management (HIT)
3. Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW)
4. Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
5. Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
6. Pharmacy Technician
7. National Diploma Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
8. National Diploma Environmental Health Technology (EHT)
9. Environmental Health Technician (EVT)
10. Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
11. Health Education and Promotion (HEP)
Candidates must possess five credits in science subjects (WAEC or NECO only) including maths and English in not more than two sittings
1. Professional Diploma Public Health
2. Postgraduate Diploma Health Education and Promotion
Candidates must possess five credits in science subjects (WAEC or NECO only) including maths and English in not more than two sittings and must have HND or Bsc in Health-related field from recognized institutions.
Fee: Diploma and Certificates N4,000, processing fee:1000
Postgraduate and Professional Diploma N5,000, processing fee:1000
13th November, 2020 at 12:00 Midnight.
For inquires: 08036765620 firstname.lastname@example.org