Gombe State University (GSU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session Have Been Released And Is Now On Sale [See Application Details And Guidelines Below]
We are pleased to inform the general public and all aspirants of Gombe State University (GSU) that the post utme and direct entry registration has commenced on 6th July and will end 18th July 2020. Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Though the minimum cut-off mark is 160, the school requires 200 for some courses. See the eligibility below.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for GOMSU Post UTME Form
Candidates who choose GSU as their FIRST choice and
- Scored a minimum of 160 in UTME for degree programmes in Science, Education, Arts, and Social Sciences.
- Scored a minimum of 200 in the UTME for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes.
Note: Candidates who scored less than 200 particularly for Medicine and Pharmacy Programmes are adviced to immediately change to other programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, CHemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics, etc.
- For Direct Entry: Posses any of:
- A’level GCE
GOMSU Physical Screening Exercise: The date and time will be available via the university portal after registration.
WARNING: Candidates who applied for admission into the university are strongly advised to upload their O’level result on JAMB Website. This is only applicable to candidates who are yet to upload their result on JAMB portal because they used awaiting result.
How Much is GSU Post UTME Form? The official cost for the GOMSU post utme form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
How to Apply for GSU Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates shall pay a non refundable screening charge of N2,000 via the University’s remita platform. The Remita Slip shall be presented to the Bursar for issuance of official payment receipt and the online PIN to you access the University Post utme registration portal.
How to Pay Gombe State University (GSU) Remita Platform
You should follow the procedure below to pay the N2,000. After payment submit your remita slip to the University Registrar.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit www.remita.net
- In the column that said “Who do you want to pay”, type Gombe State University, CLICK ON IT.
- You will be redirected to Gombe State University Payment Portal
- In the Name of service/Purpose, select Post UTME Payment
- Fill in the other details and make payment. NB: Write down your remita Reference (RRR) Number. You might need it later.
- After payment, take the payment receipt from remita to the GSU Bursar Office for issuance of official receipt.
How to Complete Registration on GSU Portal
Follow the procedure below is you have obtained the PIN from GSU registrar:
- Go to http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Pin in the required column
- Login and fill the form to create your screening account.
- Click Register
- Your captured details shall display
- Click Generate Data Form
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated.
- Page One of the PDF captures candidates registration details.
- Page Two is the candidates post utme I.D. Card
- Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page one take them along with the originals to the physical screening day. Your screening date should be on your ID.
VERY IMPORTANT: Candidates are to note that they must ensure strict adherence to all the COVID-19 advisories and protocols on large gatherings through the processes of the screening exercise.
This Advert was signed by the University’s Registrar M.A. Yuguda.