Application Form for Admission into the 16th set of the Remedial Studies Programmes of Gombe State University is now on sale. The Programmes are designed to prepare candidates for admission into the University’s Degree Programmes upon successful completion of one year Remedial and meeting up with the UTME National Cut off Point score.
Candidates who wish to apply must have a minimum of three (3) RELEVANT credits and two passes in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or Equivalent.
Application forms can be accessed online at https://www.dhrd-gsu-edu.com/remedials
1. Click ‘Pay Application Fees’
2. Make payment via Card, Bank Transfer or USSD.
3. After payment is confirmed click ‘Proceed to Form and fill the online application form
4. Check and Confirm all data entered and click ‘Generate Form’.
5. Print the PDF file generated
All completed Online Application Forms should be printed, signed and submitted to the Registrar, Gombe State University, Gombe on or before 9th April, 2021 after attaching photocopies of relevant credentials.