Google Africa Ph.D. Partnership Program for African Graduate Students
Google Africa Ph.D. Cooperation ~ straightforwardly upholds graduate Students as they seek after their PhD, as well as associate them to a Google Research Mentor and sustaining and keeping up with solid relations with the scholastic local area is a first concern at Google and the Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program has been made to perceive remarkable students chasing after or hoping to seek after PhD level examinations in software engineering and related regions ang qualification: Students and experts are free to apply to the PhD Fellowship program.
The Google Africa partnership Program was made to perceive extraordinary alumni Students doing excellent and creative examinations in regions pertinent to software engineering and related fields and Cooperations support promising PhD competitors of all foundations who try to impact the eventual fate of innovation and Google’s main goal is to cultivate comprehensive exploration networks and empower individuals of assorted foundations to apply.
- As long as long term Fellowship
- US $30K to cover allowance and other examination related exercises, travel costs including abroad travel.
- Google Research Mentor
Qualification CRITERIA for the Google Africa Ph.D. Association Program.
Students and experts are free to apply to the PhD Fellowship program and for current PhD Students and google Africa Ph.D and h Association straightforwardly upholds graduate Students as they seek after their PhD, as well as interface them to a Google Research Mentor.
Sustaining and keeping up with solid relations with the scholarly local area is a first concern at Google and the Google Africa association Program was made to perceive remarkable alumni students doing extraordinary and creative examinations in regions applicable to software engineering and related fields and Associations support promising PhD applicants of all foundations who look to impact the fate of innovation and google’s main goal is to cultivate comprehensive exploration networks and support individuals of different foundations to apply.
- Candidates should be selected into a full-time PhD program at a college in Africa candidates who are at present in their first year of a part time PhD program and moving to full-time positions are likewise free to apply.
- Students ought to be early PhD Students, i.e., shouldn’t have been into over 1 year of their PhD and Candidates for the 2022 Fellowship more likely than not began their program on or after (1-Jan-2022).
- Students should remain signed up for the PhD program for the length of the Fellowship or relinquish the honor.
- Candidates should be seeking a PhD in Computer Science or related regions.
- Google representatives and relatives of Google workers are not qualified.
- Students who are now are not qualified to get another corporate partnership.
For current Undergraduate/Masters Students and Professionals
- Award of the cooperation to this classification of candidates is dependent upon them joining a full-time PhD program at a college in Africa inside the scheduled year of the honor and Student candidates should be full-time Students or Masters programs Students enlisted at an African college and also experts should be utilized/associated with an association enlisted in Africa.
- The Google Fellowship grant will be dependent upon the awardee enlisting for the full-time PhD program at an African college, in Computer Science or related regions, inside the scheduled year 2022, or the honor will be relinquished.
- Award of the Google Fellowship doesn’t mean admission to the PhD program of a college and the awardee should likewise finish the PhD confirmation interaction of the particular foundation/college where he/she wishes to enroll for PhD.
- Award of the Google Fellowship will be dependent upon the standards and rules relevant in the foundation/college where the awardee registers for the PhD program and Google workers and relatives of Google representatives are not qualified.
The [Google Africa PhD]- Fellowship Program and their fields of Interest
Google PhD Fellowship students are a select gathering perceived by Google scientists and their organizations as the absolute most encouraging youthful scholastics on the planet and the Fellowships are granted to Students who address the fate of examination in the accompanying fields:
- The Calculations, Optimizations and Markets
- The Computational Neural and Cognitive Sciences
- The Wellbeing Research
- The Human-Computer Interaction
- The AI
- The Machine Perception, Speech Technology and Computer Vision
- The Portable Computing
- TheRegular Language Processing (counting Information Retrieval and Extraction)
- The Protection and Security
- The Programming Languages and Software Engineering
- The Quantum Computing
- The Recommender Systems
- The Organized Data and Database Management
- The Frameworks and Networking
Subtleties of Google Africa PhD Fellowship:
- Fruitful Students get named Fellowships, which incorporate a $10,000 grant each year for more than 3 years.
- The assets are given straightforwardly to the college to be disseminated to cover the Students costs and payment as fitting.
- The assets are given as an unhindered gift, and it is Google’s strategy not to pay upward on unlimited gifts.
- What’s more, the understudy will be coordinated with a Google Research Mentor who we trust will turn into a significant asset to the Students.
- There is no worker connection between the Students and Google because of getting the cooperation.
- Cooperation beneficiaries are not exposed to protected innovation limitations except if they complete an entry level position at Google.
- Partnership beneficiaries serving a temporary position are dependent upon similar licensed innovation and other legally binding commitments as some other Google assistant.
- Assuming a Fellowship student is intrigued, a temporary job at Google is empowered, yet not ensured or required.
Step by step instructions to Apply:
Applications are acknowledged straightforwardly from Students and there is no restriction to the quantity of Students who might apply from every college.
Instructions to Apply for Google PhD Fellowship Program
You’ll require the accompanying archives to finish an application (in English as it were):
- Students candidate’s resume with connections to site and distributions (if accessible).
- Accessible records (mark sheets) beginning from the primary year/semester of Bachelor’s certificate to date.
- Research proposition (most extreme 3 pages, barring references)
- 2-3 letters of suggestion from those acquainted with the candidate’s work (no less than one from the theory counsel for current PhD Students).
- Short (one-page) resume of the Students PhD program counselor.
- Candidate’s article reaction (350-word limit) to: What effect could getting this grant have on your schooling?
- Depict any conditions influencing your requirement for a grant and what instructive objectives this grant will empower you to achieve.
Directions for Applicants
- Assemble the accompanying records: Candidate’s resume with connections to distributions (if accessible).
- One-page resume of the Students PhD program counselor.
- Accessible records (mark sheets) beginning from the principal year/semester of Bachelor’s certificate to date.
- Research proposition (most extreme two pages).
- Three letters of suggestion from those acquainted with the candidate’s work (somewhere around one coming from the postulation counsel if there should arise an occurrence of current PhD Students).
Google PhD Fellowship Program Evaluation Criteria
>> Applications are assessed on the strength of the exploration proposition, research sway, Students scholarly accomplishments, and authority potential.
>> Research recommendations are assessed for inventive ideas that are applicable to Google’s exploration regions, as well as parts of vigor and expected effect on the field.
>> Proposition ought to incorporate the bearing and any plans of where your work is going notwithstanding an extensive depiction of the examination you are seeking after.