Top 30 Hard Bible Questions- The bible is not meant to be a story book . It is actually a life manual of which Christians are to live by. For these holy manual to be useful to you as a Christian , you must know what is in there thoroughly . one way of getting to know the bible is by tackling yourself with some hard bible questions.
In this article, you will discover some hard bible questions and their answers both from the old and new testament. There are also bible questions and answers for kids at the end.
Top 30 Hard Bible Questions
1. What is the shortest verse in the bible?
John 11.35 Jesus wept
2. What is that Jewish holiday that commemorate the deliverance of the Jews from Haman in the book of Esther?
Purim , Esther 8:1-10
3. Who recognized Jesus as the Messiah when He was represented at the temple as a baby?
Simeon Luke 2: 22-38
4. According to Ephesians 5: 5, whose examples did Paul advised Christians to follow?
5. How many baskets were left over after Jesus fed 5000 people?
12 Baskets were left Mark 8:19
6. At what age did Moses died?
Moses died at the age of 120 years
7. Who interpreted Daniel’s vision where he saw the ram and he-goat in the book of Daniel?
Archangel Gabriel interpreted it. Dan 8: 5-7
8. Whose wife was cast out from a window, trampled upon and eaten by dogs?
Queen Jezebel, wife of King Ahab
9. What period was Passover observed in the bible?
Passover was observed on the 14th day of the first month
10. Who is the ist tool maker in the bible?
More Hard Questions from Old Testament
11. How many chapters are present in the book of of Jeremiah?
12. Who caused the sun and moon to stand still?
Joshua in Joshua 10: 12-14
13. Who is Jacob’s oldest son?
14. What book of the bible contained the story of Haman?
The book of Esther
15. What is the name of the female judge and her associate?
Deborah and Barak
16. What are the names of the three sons of David?
Absalom, Ammon, Solomon
17. What books come before and after Daniel?
Hosea and Ezekiel
18. What name did Jacob gave the place that he fought God?
Pniel Gen 32: 30
Hard Bible Questions From New Testament
19. What book contains Paul’s missionaries journey?
Acts of the Apostles
20. What were the names of the two sons of Zebedee?
James and John
21. What storm affected Crete?
22. How did Stephen die?
He died by stoning
23. Who was Priscilla’s husband and what was his profession?
Aquila, he was a tent maker
24. Which one came first, the feeding of 5000 or beheading of John?
Beheading of John
25. “His blood be on us and our children”. Who made the statement and under what circumstance?
The children of Israel when Jesus was arrested
26. What insect did John the Baptist use as food in the desert?
27. Which of Jesus Apostle disowned him thrice after Jesus was arrested?
28. Who wrote the book of revelation?
John the beloved
29. Who requested for the body of JESUS from Pilate after HE was crucified?
Joseph of Arimathea
30. Who holds the position of a tax collector before preaching the gospel
31. Who was Paul talking about when He said Christians should follow his example?
He was talking about Jesus Christ
32. What was Paul’s encounter on his way to Damascus?
He saw a bright and blinding light
33. What tribe was paul from?
Paul was from Benjamin
34. What was Simon Peter’s profession
He was a fisher man
Hard Bible Questions For Kids
1. What is the very 1st book of the bible?
2. What is the very last book of the bible?
3. Which of the four books in the bible talked about the life of Jesus on the earth?
Matthew, Mark, Luke and John
4. Who wrote the book of Psalm?
5. Which is the longest book of the bible?
6. What book is the shortest in the bible?
7. How many books are there in the bible?
8. In what book was the sermon on the mount discussed?
9. How many books are there in the new testament?
10. How many books are there in the old testament?
11. Who wrote the highest number of books in the bible?
12. How many days did it take for God to create the world?
13. Who was the first man to be created?
14. What is the name of the first woman?
15. What were the names of the three sons of the first man and woman?
Cain , Abel and Seth
16. Who was instructed by God to build an ark?
17. How many people entered the ark?
18. What was the aim of the men trying to build the tower of babel?
They wanted to build a tower that would reach up to heaven
19. Who was Abram’s wife?
20. What is the name of Abram’s handmaid?
21. What is the name of the first son of Abram?
22. With what did Esau exchange his birthright?
Some stew or porridge
23. What name did God changed Jacob to after he wrestled with God?
24. What was the name of Jesus earthly parents?
Mary and Joseph
25. In what City was Jesus born?
26. Who did baptism for Jesus?
John the Baptist
27. What was the profession of Jesus before HE started HIS ministry?
28. What was Jesus’ hometown?
29. How many disciples did Jesus had?
30. What demon did Jesus cast out in the region of Gerasenes?
31. With what did Jesus feed 5000 men?
5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes
32. What 2 personalities in the old testament appeared when Jesus was transfigured?
Elijah and Moses
33. What was Bartimaues problem that Jesus solved?
He was blind
34. Out of the 10 lepers Jesus healed, how many returned to give thanks
35. Who betrayed Jesus?
Having to tackle hard bible questions will push you to dig deep into the bible more. The hard bible questions can be used during picnics, church programmes and other Christian gatherings.
Frequently Asked Questions
What did Jesus speak about most in the bible?
Jesus spoke mostly about the kingdom of God
What were the last words of Jesus before He died?
Father, into your hands I commit my spirit
What is the longest verse of the bible?
- www. ministry-to-children.com-301 Bible Trivia Question
- www. worldscholarhub.com – 150 Hard Bible Question
- www. byliner.com 90 Hard Bible Questions