Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences Scholarships Now Ongoing: The university was founded in 1967 and is the largest institution of applied sciences in Baden-Württemberg, with more than 30,000 students including over 4,800 international students. For its campus, it has selected a location in Heilbronn, which is also one of the three capitals of Württemberg. The first students were admitted on October 1st.
Heilbronn University provides high-quality education to undergraduate and postgraduate students from all over the world through various study opportunities at full-time or part-time by distance mode to work towards a German or European degree. Some courses are taught in English for international applicants, as well as for German applicants who wish to learn English.
Heilbronn University is one of the few universities in Germany which offers a European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) diploma, which is also valid for European Union citizens as well as non-EU citizens. This diploma has been recognized by many institutions and employers. Additionally, the degree for graduates of European programs is at the same level and qualifies for the same job opportunities as a German Hochschulreife (University entrance diploma).
Heilbronn University is an independent institution within the AVUS group and that enables it to offer a wide range of highly specialized university courses. The University offers five Bachelor’s degrees and four Master’s degrees all taught in the German language.
The internationally oriented bachelor programs are offered as full-time or part-time study options in the German language by distance learning and may be completed in 3 years.
Part-time study options are available for non-EU/EEA students.
The internationally oriented Master’s programs are offered to students after successful completion of a recognized bachelor’s degree and are taught in the German language by distance learning mode. Admission to these programs is competitive. All degrees awarded by Heilbronn University have been recognized by the State of Baden-Württemberg (Hochschulgesetz Heilbronn) and are accredited by the association AVUS – Association for International Education (e.g. FIBAA, QAA). The Master’s programs can be completed in 2 or 3 years (e.g., Business Administration, International Business Management).
The scholarship covers full tuition fees, including any language residence. The scholarship covers 150 DKK (about 28 USD) a month for board and lodging costs; you will live in the same residence as other students. You are only required to attend lectures and take part in some compulsory courses to be eligible for the scholarship. Additionally, Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences offers several special scholarships that can also help ease your financial burden while studying abroad:
– International Master’s degree scholarship
– English Language Scholarship
– Academic excellence
– Scholarship for female students
Summary Of Details of Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences Scholarships
The Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences is located in both Germany and France. It has produced 21 Laureates, with most of them being German or French citizens. This university offers a variety of programs that allows students to specialize in the various topics they are interested in while also studying abroad. It is accredited by several international associations, such as the International Association for University Cooperation (IAUCR), which makes it an ideal choice for international students who wish to pursue their educational goals at a prestigious university outside their own country.
The HEILBRONN Scholarships also have other application processes for other programs. For example, each year there is a program for International Students that allows international students with high academic achievements and potential to study at the HEILBRONN Universities in both Germany and France via financial aid and scholarship efforts.
Host country: Germany
Host university: Heilbronn University
Program Degree: Undergraduate, Masters
Funded by: Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences Scholarships
The deadline for this application is February 2023.
Documents needed to apply for Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences Scholarships
The documents needed to apply are:
- the admission application form
- official transcripts
- reference letter and contact person (a doctor or teacher)
- proof of German language skills (sample test)
- proof of completion of minimum requirements for college study
The required documents are available at the Admissions Office.
We have a lot to offer, including scholarships for refugees and parents with children at university. To apply, you must be at least 18 years old and you must be a German citizen or living legally in Germany. We strive to provide an affordable education that connects students to their future career goals while providing an enriching diversity program with service learning opportunities as well as global connections through our exchange programs.
Eligibility criteria for Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences Scholarships
To be eligible, here are the criteria:
- You must be a citizen of Germany or a foreign national who is legally entitled to study in Germany
- All applicants must have completed secondary school
- You should have received an admission offer for a degree program at Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences (either “Bezirksamt/Landratsamt/Kreisfeuerwehrverwaltung)
- You must have excellent grades, in both high school, and university
- To complete the application process, we require your: – Curriculum vitae – An official copy of your secondary school graduation certificate – Copy of the receipt that proves you’ve paid your tuition fee in full so far.
- Foreign applicants who are not citizens of the European Union, the European Economic Area, or Switzerland must submit an official statement from their country confirming that they are legally permitted to study in Germany.
- All foreign applicants must also submit a legal statement issued by their embassy that confirms they are legally permitted to study in Germany.
- The Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences Scholarship is available only for students who have been accepted at Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences.
How to apply for Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences Scholarships
Here are the steps to applying:
- Choose the German or French embassy where you are applying.
- Write a letter introducing yourself and your situation to the embassy, stating how you would like to use the fund if granted approval
- Email a letter with a detailed summary of what you want to do, how much money is needed, and any other specific details
- If you’re accepted into Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences in France or Germany for your bachelor’s degree, submit this information in an application form available on their website
- If you’re accepted, you will receive an electronic voucher in your email inbox within the next month or so. You will then have to go online and pay the amount needed
- If you’re not accepted, they will refund all or most of your money
Benefits of Applying for Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences Scholarships
The benefits are:
- Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence
- Scholarships are awarded to students who show a commitment to their studies
- Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences ensures that applicants have a sufficient command of English and the German language
- Applicants will be interviewed, so it is preferable not to wear formal attire
- The application must be completed within the required time.
- Efficient information on scholarship candidates
- Free consultations provided by Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences’ academic staff
- With the scholarship, you can apply for free to several universities
- The scholarships are non-renewable.
The Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences Scholarships is offered with the hope that they will provide some relief to you during your time in college. The application process is easy and it won’t take up much of your free time. The scholarships are a great way to create a balance between school, work, and fulfilling what we wanted to do in life. The Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences offers scholarships with the hope that they will provide some relief for college students during their schooling years.
Frequently Asked Questions
The DAAD scholarships for 2023 to 2024 classes are currently open for applications. You can find courses that you can study at any German university and apply for the DAAD scholarship to facilitate your study.
In order for you to get the scholarship to Germany, you should be enrolled at a higher education institution and both your home university as well as the German university must have signed the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education.