How To Apply For Landmark University Post UTME 2022/2023
If you are seeing this article, it means that you are looking for how to apply for Landmark University Post UTME and we are going to make sure you understand everything you need to know about applying for the Landmark University Post UTME 2022/2023.
The Landmark University Screening form for 2022 is out and on sale and you can assess it through the university’s post UTME registration portal.
The Landmark University Direct Entry Screening form can also be accessed through the Landmark University admission portal.
Without further ado, we are going to be taking you through all you need to know about applying for the Landmark University Post UTME.
Requirements For Landmark University Post UTME 2022/2023 Registration
For you to be eligible to apply for the Landmark University Post UTME 2022/2023 screening, you must meet the following requirements.
- You must have credit in at least five subjects in your O’Level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with Mathematics and English Language inclusive.
- You must have sat for JAMB for the current year and meet the cut-off mark
- You must ensure that your combination for the course you choose aligns with the subject you chose in JAMB
- If you didn’t make Landmark University their preferred university will have to apply for the university.
- Landmark University is currently handling the Post UTME screening exercise and if candidates do not meet up with the exercise, they won’t be admitted.
How Much Is Landmark University Post UTME Form 2022/2023?
The Landmark University Post UTME form 2022/2023 cost N10,000 only and it is non-refundable.
How To Apply For The Landmark University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
If you are sure you meet the requirements to apply for the Post UTME, you can apply for the form following the steps we will be highlighting below:
- Visit the official Landmark University admission portal at http://admission.Imu.edu.ng/ to complete the application payment form.
- Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. You should know that your UTME registration number, a valid address and GSM number will be required.
- After completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of the application is displayed. Verify the authenticity and accuracy and then click “Pay” to make your payment.
- You will be redirected to the payment page where you will be expected to make payment of N10,000 application along with a processing charge depending on the channel you used to make your payment.
- After completing your payment, you will be redirected back to the admission portal and a message containing your login details will be sent to the email and phone number you used for your registration.
- You will then return to the admission application portal http://admission.Imu.edu.ng/ to login with the details sent to you, upload your passport and complete your application. Note that the passport you are uploading should be JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size.
- After completing the application form, you are expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains details supplied by you and your application form number.
NOTE: you are to upload the following documents and come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents at the scheduled Post-UTME screening exercise.
- Printed Application Form
- Copy of UTME Result slip
- 2 passport photographs
- Copy of O’Level results
- Letter from your religious leader
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Original copy of sponsorship letter from parents/guardian
- State of origin certificate
Students must be of good behavior, must be Christian, and must be birth with excellence.
When Is The Landmark University Post UTME Form Closing?
There is no official closing date for the Landmark University Post UTME form but we will do well to update you once the deadline has been set.
The screening exercise will be conducted for all UTME and Direct Entry candidates at the school campus and it is advisable that prospective students should take note of the date and documents required for the screening exercise once the date for the screening has been announced.
Landmark University Degree Programmes
We will be showing you the degree programmes in Landmark University and their expected years of study in the table below.
|Landmark University Degree Programmes||Years of Study|
|BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|B.Sc (Accounting)||4 years|
|B.Sc (Banking & Finance)||4 years|
|B.Sc (Business Administration)||4 years|
|B.Sc (Economics)||4 years|
|B.Sc (Sociology)||4 years|
|B.Sc (International Relations)||4 years|
|B.Sc (Political Science)||4 years|
|B.Agric. (Crop Science)||5 years|
|B.Agric. (Animal Science)||5 years|
|B.Agric. (Soil Science)||5 years|
|B.Agric. (Agric. Economics)||5 years|
|B.Agric. (Agric. Extension & Rural Development)||5 years|
|SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|B.Eng (Civil Engineering)||5 years|
|B.Eng (Mechanical Engineering)||5 years|
|B.Eng (Agri & BioSystems Engineering)||5 years|
|B.Sc (Mathematics)||4 years|
|B.Sc (Computer Science)||4 years|
|B.Sc (Microbiology)||4 years|
|B. Sc (Physics)||4 years|
|B.Eng (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||5 years|
|B.Sc (Industrial Chemistry)||4 years|
|B.Sc (Biochemistry)||4 years|
|B.Eng (Chemical Engineering)||5 years|
NEW PROGRAMMES IN SCHOOL
- Food Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Home Science and Management
- Applied Biology Biotechnology