How To Book A God Is Good Motors (GIGM.COM) Bus Online 2020 – Book Your Car Online Without Moving An Inch
Booking a bus online these days is the order of the day for most people who love doing their stuffs at their convenience without much stress. With the advent of technology, one can book a bus and schedule transport time and date without having to move an inch. This does not only save time but saves stress, money and lots more and the sweet part of it is that you can do it at your own time.
Who is the Owner of God is Good Motors (GIGM)?
God is Good Motors was established as a family business by the Late Deacon Edwin Ajaere and his wife Mrs. Stella Ajaere in the early nineties. Following the demise of the founder in 2009, the deceased’s family was left to cater for the company’s management, with the founder’s son Mr. Chidi Ajaere, a vibrant man in his early thirties been at the helm of affairs in GIGM and has been the driving force behind the growth of the company in recent times.
What Is Online Booking?
Online booking is a convenient way of booking your trips over the internet without having to go to a bus terminal or book through an agent.
Using GIGM online services you can- request a particular seat & pay online by using your credit or debit card on their official website, which has a secure server, so your card details and information will not be saved.
Many companies especially in the transport sector have adopted the online system of booking and arranging a bus so as to make it easy for their customers to book buses without having to have a physical interaction with them.
There are pros and cons of booking a bus or any other service online since you have to enter your debit card details. Because of fraud, many people are well afraid to carry out transactions online so as to avoid been scammed or duped by fraudsters.
Before booking a bus online, make sure the company has;
– A secured platform or sever
– They have been in existent for at least a year
– They have a physical address and contact details
– Ask others who have made use of their services.
To book a bus online on Good Is Good Motors (GIGM) website, follow the procedure below;
- Log on to the website GIGM.COM or open the mobile app
- Fill out your travel itinerary i.e Departure State, Departure Terminal, Destination Terminal, Number of Tickets.
- Click on the “Book Now” icon
- On the second page, Click on the “View Seats” icon beside your preferred bus and departure time.
- Select your seat of choice and click “Continue”
- Fill out your personal and next of kin details
- View the “Terms and Conditions”
- Select your preferred payment portal depending on your card type i.e Inter switch or Unified Payments
- Select your card type on the Web Pay page and fill out your card details
- Your card number is all the digits in front of your debit card.
- Your CVV2 is the 3 security numbers behind your card usually set apart
- Your card pin is your debit card pin which you use at the ATM
- Click on the “Pay” icon
- Booking is completed
- You will receive a confirmation SMS and Email from God is Good Motors
Some Frequently Asked Questions About GIGM Online Booking
- How do I change details of my booking after paying online?
- Can I check availability and fares without actually purchasing a ticket?
- How do I know my ticket has been booked and paid for?
- If I book online, how do I get my ticket?
- What payment methods are available when booking online and at your terminals?
- Where can I find my/the booking reference number?
- What happens when I experience problems while booking online?
- Can I cancel my booking after payment and do you do refunds?
- What should I do if I lose my booking reference number?