How to Check my JAMB Score 2021 JAMB Results Online – Portal – https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/CheckUTMEResults
Since the release of the 2021 JAMB score, candidates have frequently searched ‘How to check my JAMB score 2021?’ on diverse search sites. Are you among those asking this question? if yes, ask no more. See step by step guide on how to check the 2021 JAMB Mock result online. Read on!
About Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
By 1974, there were seven (7) Federal Universities in the country. Every one of these existing universities conducted its own concessional examination and admitted its students.
However, this system of admission revealed serious limitations and quite often, a waste of resources in the process of administering the concessional examination especially on the part of the candidates.
The general untidiness in the uncoordinated system of admissions into universities and the attendant problems were sufficient cause for concern to the committee of vice-chancellors.
The Obasanjo Regime
However, these problems had assumed a new dimension when by 1976, the then federal military government, under the leadership of General Olusegun Obasanjo, established six (6) additional universities.
The National Committee on University Entrance
Consequently, the government set up a national committee on university entrance under the chairmanship of Mr M. S. Angulu.
The Committee was specifically requested to consider the possibility of setting up a Joint Matriculation Board. The Committee recommended the setting up of two (2) bodies, the Central Admissions Board and the Joint Matriculation Board.
The Federal military government accepted some of the recommendations of the committee and set up the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board.
However, the legal instrument establishing the Board was promulgated by the act (no. 2 of 1978) of the Federal Military Government on 13th February 1978.
The Federal Executive Council Amended Decree No. 2
By August 1988, the Federal Executive Council amended decree No. 2 of 1978 to empower the Board to conduct matriculation examinations for entry into all polytechnics and colleges of education in the country and to place suitably qualified candidates in the available places in these institutions.
How to Check My 2021 JAMB Result Online
You can access your 2021 JAMB UTME Results via SMS or ONLINE. To check your 2021 JAMB UTME Result with your registration number, kindly follow the steps outlined below.
Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2021 JAMB UTME result online without a scratch card i.e. FREE!
- Go to the JAMB result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
Check Via SMS
All candidates can now send RESULT, via SMS; to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration (you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result would be replied to as an SMS shortly after.
The following are the responses to be expected:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- If a result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- Also, if a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.
Steps to Print Original JAMB Result
You can print your original JAMB/UTME results from the JAMB official website. Here is how to print your original result without stress:
- Log into your JAMB e-facility account
- On the left sidebar, click on “Print Result Slip”
- Your transaction ID and details will be displayed
- And you will be charged N1000 for this
- Scroll down and tap on “Continue to Payment”
- Proceed by tapping on “Pay Now”
- Now choose how you want to pay: MasterCard, Internet banking, etc
- Enter your CARD details and click on Submit
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
- You can now proceed to print your result slip
NOTE: The JAMB Original Result Slip must bear your passport photograph on it.
What’s your take on this? We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it.
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about the JAMB UTME Result.