How To Register for Voters Card Online 2022 – INEC Portal- cvr.inecnigeria.org
How To Register for Voters Card Online 2022; In this article, you see how to register for your VOTERS card online in 2022.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had announced that the Continuous Voter Registration (CVR) exercise will resume on Monday 28th June. To ensure a successful rollout, the Commission has acquired all the required equipment and updated its registration software. A total of 5,346 staff will be deployed to the 2,673 designated centres. The CVR, which was suspended on 31st August 2018 because of preparations for the 2019 General Elections, will continue till August 2022.
What is Voters Card?
The Nigerian voter ID card is an identity document issued by the Election Commission of Nigerian to adult domiciles of Nigeria who have reached the age of 18, which primarily serves as an identity proof for Nigerian citizens while casting their ballot in the country’s state, and national elections.
How To Register for INEC Continue Voter Registration Online on the INEC Portal – (https://cvr.inecnigeria.orgor https://cvr.inec.gov.ng )
To register for INEC CVR online, follow the procedure below;
Register in just 7 simple steps
1. Create an account on the portal [cvr.inecniger.org]
2. An email would be sent to your mail by INEC CVR PORTAL
3. Click the verification link in the mail sent to you – This will verify your account and redirecting you to the CVR portal.
4. Login and click on new registration to pre-register yourself [if you haven’t registered before] 5. Book an appointment
6. Go to the Registration Center you choose when booking your appointment and complete your registration [capture your picture and fingerprints in 2 minutes] 7. Collect your Permanent Voters Card when its ready [you will be notified through your email]
That’s all you need to know on how to Register for Voters Card online.
Please if you have any questions or suggestions pertaining to this, do not hesitate to use the comments section below to reach out to us.