If you are looking for guide on how to use the Access Bank online transfer codes and mobile banking, then you are at the right place as we are going to explain in details how you can use these platforms without issues.
Access Bank is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria in terms of assets, deposits and branch network. It has also done well to make banking easy for its customers by creating online and mobile banking platforms.
- Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) application form
- How To Apply For The Obama Foundation Scholars Program At University Of Columbia
- How To Use Access Bank Online Transfer Codes, Internet And Mobile Banking
- FMARD Recruitment And Application Portal
- Access Bank Recruitment Form
There are many things you can do with the Access Bank transfer codes, mobile and internet banking like transfer, pay bills, check account balance etc.
With the Access Bank online transfer codes and mobile banking, you can transfer money from anywhere and anytime without coming to the bank and this write up will be showing you how to do that.
Access Bank Transfer Code
The Access Bank Transfer code is also known as the USSD code and it is a quick and easy way of transferring money from Access Bank as you just need your mobile phone and the registered number you used to open an account with Access Bank. With this, you can transfer money anywhere and anytime.
How To Register For Access Bank USSD Code PIN
- Dial *901*0# on your mobile phone
- Select your type of card from the list displayed on your phone screen
- Enter the 4-digit PIN of the selected card
- Then create a new 4-digit PIN that you will be using for transactions using the USSD code.
How To Transfer Money Using The USSD Code
- Dial *901#
- Press 2 which is the transfer options and send
- You input the amount you want to send
- After that, you put in the account number you want to send the money to
- Enter your 4-digit PIN
- Then send
Access Bank Mobile App
This is another quick and easy way to transfer money from Access Bank to another account whether it is Access Bank or another bank. To transfer money using this method, you just need the mobile app and an internet connection.
The name of the Access Bank mobile app as at the time of this article is Access More.
· How To Register For Access Bank Mobile App
- Visit Google Playstore or iOS Appstore to download and install the app on your phone
- Register your ATM card and PIN
- You will receive a message with an OTP (One Time Password) on your mobile number or email to verify the account
- Copy the OTP and enter it in the field indicated on the app and click “next”
- Choose a password (it will be your log in password for the mobile app)
- Enter a 4-digit PIN (this is a PIN to make any transaction on the mobile app)
How To Transfer Money With The Access Bank Mobile App
- Open your mobile app
- Enter your username and password
- Click on transfers
- Put in the bank you want to transfer to
- Put in the beneficiary’s account number and amount
- Verify to ensure all information is correct although the name of the beneficiary will appear if the account number corresponds with the bank
- Put in your security pin code to authorize the transfer
Access Bank Internet Banking
This is another way you can carry out a transfer without going to the bank. You can do this with your phone of computer but you must have an internet connection.
How to Register Access Bank internet Banking
- These are the steps to register for Access Bank internet Banking:
- You will visit the online portal: https://ibank.accessbankplc.com
- Enter your Card Number
- Input your PIN
- Enter your preferred User ID
- Verification code
- Confirm verification code
- Click next and follow the on screen information to complete your registration.
How To Transfer Money With The Access Bank Internet Banking
- Visit the Access Bank online portal: https://ibank.accessbankplc.com/
- Enter your username and password
- Click on transfer
- Input the recipient account number and amount
- Verify to make sure the information is correct
How To Check Account Balance On Access Bank
You can check your account balance through the USSD Code, mobile app and also the internet banking.
Dial *901*00# to check your account balance using Access Bank USSD code
You can login to the mobile app on your phone and you will see the account balance on your dashboard or you can go to transfer history and you will see the account balance at the top.
How To Deactivate Your Mobile Number From Using Ussd Code
To deactivate your Access Bank USSD profile from your phone, dial *901*911# and follow the steps that displays on the screen of your mobile phone.
Does Access Bank Have Transfer Limit?
Yes, for whether Access Bank transfer platforms you want to use, there is a transfer limit and this transfer limit is on a daily basis.
What Is The Transfer Limit For Access Bank Transfer Code?
The daily transfer limit for Access Bank transfer code is N100,000. If you want to increase the transfer limit, you will have to visit the nearest Access Bank branch close to you.
What Is The Transfer Limit For Access Bank Mobile App?
The daily transfer limit for Access Bank mobile app is N500,000 without a token and N1,000,000 with a token.
What Is The Transfer Limit For Access Bank Internet Banking?
The daily transfer limit for Access Bank Internet Banking is N5,000,000 for a personal account and N10,000,000 for a business account.
What Is The Transfer Limit Of Access Bank ATM CARD?
Whether you were issued the Verve, Visa or MasterCard, you will only be allowed to make transfer of only up to N150,000 per day.
How To Increase Transfer Limit
You will have to get your account documents and ID card (international passport or driver’s license) to prove your identity and then visit the nearest Access Bank branch to request for an increase of your transfer.