Ibarapa Poly Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 is now on sale. This is the National Diploma (ND) Full-Time Form. The cutoff mark is 120. See how to apply and other details below.
The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa [now, Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa] hereby invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for a two – year full-time National Diploma in the following faculties:
- Faculty of Communication and Management Studies (FCMS)
- Faculty of Engineering (FENG)
- Faculty of Science (FSc.)
- Faculty of Environmental Studies (FES)
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Fine Art
- Fashion Design Technology
- Computer Science
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must have scored 120 Marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME examination and such must have chosen The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa (TIPE) as 1st or 2nd choice. Such candidates must have satisfied five (5) O’level credits as the UTME admission requirements for the 2020/2021 session.
How to Apply for The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- It is important that all candidates read the guidelines before proceeding to register. Candidates should also ensure that requirements into programmes are carefully read as well.
- Candidates should ensure that correct information is supplied on the portal as wrong or false information can invalidate admission of such candidate. If admission is given upon false information by a candidate, such candidate shall have the admission so given withdrawn.
- Candidate’s names should be appropriately arranged. Surname, first name and then middle name. Candidates should avoid name inconsistency. The names on the result of candidate O/L should be the same with the admission application. In case of HND candidates, there should be name consistency with ND result, as any inconsistency in name arrangement can lead to disqualification.
- Candidates should use their personal phone numbers and email addresses as correspondences shall only be directed to supplied phone numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates who are found to fill more than one application shall be disqualified.
- Candidates are advised to deal cautiously so as not to be defrauded as Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic payment portal. On no account should payment be made through a third party or any other links.
For more Information:
- e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone : 08117641988, 08058363220 (Call only during working hour between 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday)
Deadline for submission of application form: Not Specified.