Igbajo Polytechnic post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to apply for Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form below.
Igbajo Polytechnic, the first community-owned Polytechnic in Nigeria in Boluwaduro Local Government Area, State of Osun, approved and accredited by the NBTE, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its ND FULL-TIME Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Venue: School Premises
Date: 25th and 26th January, 2021
Time: 10:00AM PROPMT.
Candidates are to come along with all the following credentials:
- O’LEVEL RESULT
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- JAMB ADMISSION LETTER (OPTIONAL)
- RECOMMENDATION LETTER
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT ATTESTATION
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Courses
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Entry Requirements
- 5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with a deficiency in one of the major subjects may be considered for the student applying for daily part-time.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form
SALES OF FORMS -ND post UTME Form – N2,000.00
To Apply for our 2020/2021 ADMISSION
- Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
- Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created an account before.
- If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb.
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
SALES OF FORMS AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied by the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4, Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information, visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng or call 08036335387, 09065056186, 08036971931, 08062377273.